• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Utopia Poll - Week 10

Renegade

Charge on!
1. Florida State
2. Mississippi State
3. Oregon
4. Auburn
5. TCU
6. Kansas State
7. Alabama
8. Notre Dame
9. Michigan State
10. Baylor

Top G5 Conference Leader: Boise State

Bruce Wayne

1. Mississippi State
2. Florida State
3. Auburn
4. Alabama
5. Kansas State
6. Oregon
7. Notre Dame
8. Michigan State
9. Baylor
10. Arizona State

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
1. Mississippi State
2. Oregon
3. Florida State
4. Auburn
5. Baylor
6. TCU
7. Michigan State
8. Notre Dame
9. Kansas State
10. Alabama

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
1. Florida State
2. Mississippi State
3. Auburn
4. Alabama
5. Oregon
6. Kansas State
7. Ohio State
8. Michigan State
9. TCU
10. Nebraska

Wooly

At this point the most impressive team to me is Auburn. That KSU win is looking better by the week.

Good point, and agreed.

I think at this point in the season I am most interested in KSU getting into the playoff. I am pulling for upsets above them to get them in. Other than Nebraska, they are about all that is left to care about for me.

bobashabiniu

twist that fifa coins ll keep you engaged until justice is done Spikes While Spikes extreme difficulty may pose a barrier to some masochists will enjoy every minute of this punishing platformer Tight controls and massive replay value make this a brilliantly brutal experience and one of the PS s better side scrollers to date Other ReviewsZRun NASCAR Mind Zero Broken Sword The Serpent s Curse Episode FeaturesFirst Impressions Testing the Hype in Destiny s Exclusive PS AlphaOver the last four days we ve spent hours exploring Destiny s surprise First Look Alpha Announced during Sony s E press conference the GB download offers a shockingly robust early look at the upcoming sci fi epic sporting a