• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Trade Wars Discussion

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If it's a rental sure. Long term the salary jam isn't letting up anytime soon unless our owner decides he wants to win

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Only for one year I believe.

I still got plenty of players available, including Cuellar to replace that scrub Kiene @doh

NML

Maybe a mod can delete my thread if we've got a winter meetings incoming

I'll copy pasta what I said there:

Bring me ur bad contracts. I’m not sure if my budget for next season will go up with this playoff run, but we’ve only got $30m on the books for next year.

Could move:

Brian Brown, 3B: 3.7 WARS WON this year. ++(+) glove and hit 23 homers. Haven’t resigned him yet but he’s asking for 3 years, $6m per.

Kyu-Min Chong, C: deserves to start somewhere. $750k arb estimate but had 2.3 WARS WON in 51 games.

Kelvin ‘Blue’ Armstrong, RP: I’ll take a fourth round pick for him

NML

He's been on the negative side of the team chemistry page for a couple seasons now.

Never had any issues with him, doe. I just don't really have a need for a $5m set up man with my new GIMMICK system, and Podmore is about to take over the closer role.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
giphy.gif

Soonerfan09

I’m just trying to get these boys a shot in the big leagues.
Alex Green is 6-0 with a < 2 ERA in his career, plus he’s done well in his playoff opportunities. Finnemore has had a 20 HR season and can play every position on the IF at a high level. He’s also a great base stealer.
Some of these guys have been solid contributors to my ML team that are now blocking younger guys. Some have been solid in AAA, but never got their chance.