• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Alzner isn't exactly fleet of foot even when fully healthy

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Studio show is eviscerating the Caps and they are 100% right.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Russians on the caps: 3
Russians on the caps who are trying hard: 1.5

Simo77

Half try hard... Nice.

I'd be bumping Fluery more. His meltdowns are the things other goalies have nightmares about.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Kuznetsov attempt at physical play = skate into back of Malkin, fall over

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Probably show know this, why is it a double minor if you're bleeding? This seems incredibly stupid. Although damn Williams got chopped :laughing: Looks like his nose is broken

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Spectacular acting by Rust there, wow. Looked like he got hit by a watermelon cannon

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
But wait, a challenger to Rust approaches. Bonino steals best actor!

An offensive zone penalty as you need to keep it in to go empty net hahahaha

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Caps are a massive joke. Absolutely no focus, no resolve, and no discipline. Ovechkin played like a fucking bitch.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Caps are a massive joke. Absolutely no focus, no resolve, and no discipline. Ovechkin played like a fucking bitch.

On the bright side they didn't get scored on when they had a 5-on-3 PP like in prior playoff losses. I'm kind of glad the next game is at the Phone Booth. It'll be great seeing them look up at those President's Trophies banners when they pack their shit up for the offseason.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Find the Russian machine never break Facebook group post for the game tonight and witness the comments just shredding this team and Ovi. And they're all right.

TonyGin&Juice

Find the Russian machine never break Facebook group post for the game tonight and witness the comments just shredding this team and Ovi. And they're all right.

This person is dead on - "Blaming the refs is loser talk. Take care of business on a 4 minute double minor and it won't matter. Choke job - let's not beat around the bush. Bums being bums."

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Some time last year, by my count. Guess all the vodka and hot tubs weren't a great idea. I would say he's just old, but he's only 31 or 32, which is young/prime in hockey. He's also very obviously a near useless leader.

What this means, unfortunately, is that clowns like Cherry and Millbury have a point. They might be racist old cucks but they're right about the soft Euro thing.

TonyGin&Juice

Some time last year, by my count. Guess all the vodka and hot tubs weren't a great idea. I would say he's just old, but he's only 31 or 32, which is young/prime in hockey. He's also very obviously a near useless leader.

What this means, unfortunately, is that clowns like Cherry and Millbury have a point. They might be racist old cucks but they're right about the soft Euro thing.

I know that the Captain badge in hockey isn't a "leadership" thing like it is in baseball or NASHNUL but putting on Ovi was really dumb and the most Caps thing ever. He has zero leadership skills, can't skate now, plays zero defence, and can only score when there's a massive screen and the puck is passed perfectly to him. Don Cherry might be a total buffoon but his hate for Ovi is completely founded. I really hope the overcooked hot dog bobblehead (Leonsis) sets hisself on fire Saturday night when the Caps get eliminated again.

I still can't believe Milbury is employed in a hockey-related job.

My wife, who is new to hockey, asked why a sport that seems to be as un-NASHNUL moronic AmeriKKan dipshit has a dipshit as the commentator during the Stanley Cup playoffs. She also said Pierre was a Pens homer and had zero idea he was with them at one point.

Give me Barry Melrose or give me death.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ovi + $100m Leonsis Greek shipping human trafficking blood money to Edmonton for McDavid, please

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
IMG_1249.JPG
Young Corch McGuire "earning" his ring which is now superglued to his finger.

Not be confused with this lovely picture of Regis Pierre McGuire.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Caps are playing nervous which is hilarious. Letang, Murray, Crosby, and Sheary are all injured and they are nervous about playing a team that looks like Malkin + the Miracle on Ice roster.

They can't elevate a puck.

I've spent a lot of years watching them fire shot after shot into defenders in the playoffs. Orpik hasn't gotten a puck to the net, seemingly, that wasn't also 8 feet wide. Shattenkirk other than his OT winner also hasn't hit the target. They are, seemingly, the only team who suffers from this chronically. It's fucking amazing and pathetic.

TonyGin&Juice

You'll get nothing for Ovi except a couple of draft picks and the next 5-10 years of a rebuild. DC sports fans are morons though so the Phone Booth will still sell out.

osick87

Community Liaison

Prime in hockey is 24-27 nowadays