• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

osick87

Community Liaison
To me, looked like a crosscheck to the dome, to me.

Not saying it was intentional. Most guys don't catch him like that though.

Simo77

It is a cross check to the dome with injury. Which the internet is screaming is a auto 5 mins. Not sure if auto game though. But it's a check to the head at hip height. This is going to be the targeting debate in football with the receiver ducking his head before the hit.

That said I'd probably agree that is not a game unless it's Crosby. Or rather called the same if it's an auto game.

I would have called the inadvertent high stick that caught Crosby on his trip to the net, but five for cross-checking is the wrong call. Sad!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Sudden hockey fan Tony can go back to ootp sperging whenever

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
c81a390b7f2798fcb6a43c5d00fba897.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Well, it just sucks, even for those of us with godlike constitution.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Big game 4 tonight. I feel like if the Preds stay out of the penalty box they will win. They appear to be a lot better 5 on 5. St. Louis gonna come hard and pissed though. These teams don't like each other.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Msg lighting has bothered me for years. It's so, so bad.

Simo77

Pretty sure he never even saw the release. Not that it didn't look bad, it did. But I don't think he saw not just the puck but that there was a shot. It looks the release is completely obscured by the dman and the dman's momentum carries him out of the way right after release.

Doesn't look good but his defensenen did no favors by turning it over 1 v 2 and then screening.

Still a bit of a softie

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Pumped for these games tonight. I'm already pounding 36 oz Wiseacre drafts at happy hour. I'm sure @kella will be in the NBA thread though.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
As an NBA expert I hope I will too lest it just devolve into Russ/IT ITT tech circle jerks

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Could someone please also concuss orpik? God he sucks