• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY

utah-nhl-team-names.jpg

The team website is letting people choose 4 names from the list. Not a lot of great options. Very youth rec center/minor league/arena football/lacrosse vibes. I went with Black Diamonds, Mountaineers, Canyons, and Swarm. I think Yeti is going to win, though. Just don't have a dumb logo and mascot, that's all I ask.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

View attachment 32172

The team website is letting people choose 4 names from the list. Not a lot of great options. Very youth rec center/minor league/arena football/lacrosse vibes. I went with Black Diamonds, Mountaineers, Canyons, and Swarm. I think Yeti is going to win, though. Just don't have a dumb logo and mascot, that's all I ask.

Yeti will have a dumb mascot.

maxresdefault.jpg

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I voted for Powder, Mammoth, Black Diamonds and Blizzard. I like Outlaws, but tried to keep with winter themes. Maybe the MLB team they could land soon could be the Outlaws. The minor baseball team is the Bees, so I'd be surprised if they went with a bee theme despite being the Beehive State. I do think Yeti will be the most popular, but with that being a name of a big company as well as Colorado using a yeti in their logos makes that difficult as well.

CJ_24

I did not see game 3 because I was at the Wolves massacre. Tbh, Bennett probably should have been suspended for that hit. His right hand had no business moving towards Mrachand's face unless it was intentional. Both in real speed and slow-motion it looks like a cheap shot