• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Keefe has to be gone. Marner is great in the regular season but disappears in the playoffs. Shanahan might get the ax, too. Clearly this version of Toronto can't get it done.
Does Marner really disappear in the playoffs? 50 points in 57 career playoff games. I feel like the big issue comes back to signing Tavares to be something they didn’t need and killing their ability to create depth. Plus Tavares not being at that level anymore doesn’t help. 24 points in 38 playoff games as a LEAVE. No ones touching that contract though

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Carolina's one real weakness is rearing its head in this one. But if Georgiev can get better for Colorado then Andersen can too.

CJ_24

I feel like hockey is still niche enough that the commentators provide substantive comments instead of hot takes and the crowds are filled with people who actually give a shit.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Dallas defense a little leaky against the rush. Need them to shore it up and get another one. Vegas fuckheads can't be allowed to advance.

Probably has to do with building availability/logistics. Do the Mavs share a facility? I can't remember. Colorado has the Nuggets to coordinate with. I'm not sure Edmonton or Vancouver have those complicated situations.

Anyway, as long as boob girl is behind the bench, all is well in the world.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Probably has to do with building availability/logistics. Do the Mavs share a facility? I can't remember. Colorado has the Nuggets to coordinate with. I'm not sure Edmonton or Vancouver have those complicated situations.

Anyway, as long as boob girl is behind the bench, all is well in the world.
They do share a building, and it’s booked Wednesday for a concert. Mavs have home games Saturday and Monday, plus a concert Is booked for Saturday night.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I wasn't sure if Boston would see ghosts or be pissed off about last year. Guess they're pissed. They also aren't as mentally SOFT as, say, Toronto.