• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

BearDownUofA

Festizio
At this point I'm torn. I don't think the Coyotes are ever going to survive in Arizona but at the same time I want them to stay there just to spite the HURR DURR MOVE THEM TO QUEBEC CITY chodes.

You dumb fucks, if you move them to QC, you need to add four expansion teams to the league to keep the divisions balanced! It's not going to happen!

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
At this point I'm torn. I don't think the Coyotes are ever going to survive in Arizona but at the same time I want them to stay there just to spite the HURR DURR MOVE THEM TO QUEBEC CITY chodes.

You dumb fucks, if you move them to QC, you need to add four expansion teams to the league to keep the divisions balanced! It's not going to happen!
Yeah but they are going to add 4 expansion teams anyway. ATL, Houston, KC and Arizona again if they can figure out the building

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Buffalo and Toronto would block Hamilton although the horseshoe has the population and money for another team. Halifax would draw fans but has no corporate support. Same for any other Canadian market, really.

Atlanta can work if they build the arena in the right place. Same with Phoenix. Not sure Kansas City even really wants a team. They don't seem to care if the Royals leave. Houston has money but will people show up?

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Honestly, yeah, 32 is too many. Look at how bad the bottom of the league is, although San Jose has shown that they can be successful on and off the ice before.

CJ_24

BUMsota was terrible all year against Western Conference playoff teams. Naturally, after they've been eliminated from playoff contention they go into LA and soundly beat the Kings. One of the better games I've seen BUMsota play.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I know whose fault it is.
John-Tortorella-1.jpg