• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Vancouver just needs to draft one more Elias Pettersson then they can have triples. Triples makes it safe. Triples is best.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Forsberg signed a new contract in SMASHVILLE, so the Gaudreau sweepstakes are going to heat up. I, of course, would love to see him leave Calgary. If he ends up in Philly, that would be even better.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Forsberg signed a new contract in SMASHVILLE, so the Gaudreau sweepstakes are going to heat up. I, of course, would love to see him leave Calgary. If he ends up in Philly, that would be even better.
Flyers have no money between Rusty’s terrible contract and JVR. I know they are gonna fuck around and I’m gonna find out, but worse case scenario for me is Johnny Hockey going to another team in the division.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Flyers have no money between Rusty’s terrible contract and JVR. I know they are gonna fuck around and I’m gonna find out, but worse case scenario for me is Johnny Hockey going to another team in the division.

Like the Islanders? Not sure they can afford him without moving 1 or 2 important pieces, either. New Jersey prolly could.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Like the Islanders? Not sure they can afford him without moving 1 or 2 important pieces, either. New Jersey prolly could.
Yeah NJ would be bad, at least to me to me.

Flyers have 118K in cap space as of today. Can hopefully free up some more with Ellis on LTIR or retirement, but no where near enough to get a deal done with Johnny.

Anaheim has the most cap space currently.