• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
This...was not how I had envisioned this series going. Woodcroft adjusting from game to game better than Sutter? Maybe I'm too pessimistic.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Flyers interviewed Tortorella for the HC job? FML

can we just dig up Mike Keenan’s corpse while we’re at it?

150873cd-d934-4ae8-8c24-c302239f6003_text.gif

goblue96

The franchise doesn’t have the word rebuild in their vocabulary. They would rather churn out seasons being the wildcard than blowing everything up and trying to build something.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
The franchise doesn’t have the word rebuild in their vocabulary. They would rather churn out seasons being the wildcard than blowing everything up and trying to build something.
Definitely. It would be okay if Hart had shown more already or they had a franchise star but their best players aren’t close to that

goblue96

"I do think there are people in the Philadelphia organization, and I would not be surprised if Bob Clarke was one of them, who are big on the John Tortorella train. I still do think they're a potential for [Barry] Trotz, and I still think Rick Tocchet's getting an interview there. “ - Elliott Friedman

The Flyers Godfather wants Torts. Fuck.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
"I do think there are people in the Philadelphia organization, and I would not be surprised if Bob Clarke was one of them, who are big on the John Tortorella train. I still do think they're a potential for [Barry] Trotz, and I still think Rick Tocchet's getting an interview there. “ - Elliott Friedman

The Flyers Godfather wants Torts. Fuck.
BUMS

I don't think Calgary wins tonight. They've looked awful in every game. They just got bailed out by Mike Smith in game one.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
They have, particularly in their own zone, but they also have the talent to at least push the Oilers, and it's at home. And Smith could always revert to being hisself at any given time (he came close on that 3rd goal in Game 4). Then again, Edmonton's top line has been absolutely insane and they're getting good contributions from guys like Hyman and RNH. I still can't believe the LEAVES just let Hyman walk like that. Cap issues, I know, but the guy can play.

Set Jarvis, who is fresh off a cup check a few weeks ago, just took a follow-through stick to the face. He's going to be spitting Chiclets.