• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Would Edmonton do this when it's pretty obvious it's necessary to keep McDavid and Draisaitl around? Signs point to no LOL.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
A few years ago all of us in this thread talking about how good Colorado will be... It appears that death star is fully functional. Right now it's a struggle to see any team standing toe to toe with them. Shit happens, goalies ups and down, injuries, etc. so we'll see. They didn't even tap the breaks as they ran over the Blues. I do look forward to what looks likely an Avs/Vegas series but it could just be more confirmation of what we already know.

Colorado is good? Why the fuck am I listening to the Rockies?

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I think the Isles might be my team for the rest of the playoffs after Edmonton gets shitted out into a paper bag by Winnipeg.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
If I'm McDavid I'm asking for a new front office and corch or a trade. Blows my mind how they've done nothing to help him (and Draisaitl). I'll cheer for any team he's on as long as it's not Toronto, Pissburgh, or the Rangers.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I want to murder everyone associated with the Liberty Mutual insurance commercials. Off with their heads.

img_2045.jpg

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
If I'm McDavid I'm asking for a new front office and corch or a trade. Blows my mind how they've done nothing to help him (and Draisaitl). I'll cheer for any team he's on as long as it's not Toronto, Pissburgh, or the Rangers.

Or Vancouver. Forgot about those fucks.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Seriously. No depth and too much money wasted on those nobodies.

I hope they followed PIERRE'S desire to only find players from the top 5 college hockey teams and wound up with bums

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Marc Andre Jarry

Watched that goal this morning after @Irishman texted me about it a bunch of times while I was out playing Branch Covidians songs at the firepit. Jarry gonna take the L on this serious but, unlike MAF, he's at least got his looks to fall back on when this whole NHL goaltender thing ends for him.

PISSBURGH

After 33 years of following these guys, going to Pissburgh to watch them play in an empty Igloo when they were looking at being contracted, and seeing five Stanley Cups get lifted by the black and gold if this is the end of this run what a run it's been.

Fleury coming back to earth this game.

Write this down but when MAF gets put in the HOF you and I are going to be there celebrating wearing 2009 Stanley Cup MAF sweaters. Guy made me want to punch him in his rat face so many fucking times when he was between the pipes for the Pens but dude just won't die.