• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The New BSCFL, 2015 Rosters, with that new Coke taste

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
@bruin228 it will be tonight but I am a little unsure of the time, I am taking the wife out for her birthday then will be home, shouldn't be later than 9pm though as the kids are going with us.

Walter323

Awesome game @SJGMoney. I got lucky with a few interceptions that really turned the game around. My passing game was pretty non existent, thank god my two rb's picked up the slack.

SJGMoney

Dude I knew exactly where you were going to run and I still couldn't stop you. I think the holding penalties setting must be 0, my guys kept getting stuck like glue! Your running game is just to strong. I never should have tried to mix it up, got too cute and threw those picks. Passing with these settings....aarrrggghhh. Somehow I still managed to throw for 240 yards, no idea how.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Probably the most insane game of NCAA I've ever played.

Flann scored first to go up 7-0, then I scored 20 in a row. Then, I picked him off and it looked like I was going to run away with it. Instead, my next two passes are probably the two most mind-numbingly stupid passes I've ever thrown, consecutive picks to give Flann great field position and a 21-20 lead. I drive down and kick a FG to retake the lead and then Flann scores to go up 28-23. Then, the craziness starts. I score a touchdown and go for 2 to go up by a FG. I knew it was man and I still threw the pass, so Flann picks it off. Oh, well, no biggie. Just a 2 point conversation. Nope. He takes 100+ yards to the house to go up 30-29 and get the ball back. Flann is moving down the field to clinch the game and miraculously, with 3 and half minutes to play, I force a fumble and get the ball back. I manage to move down the field and kick a chip shot FG with no time left to win the game. Crazy.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
screen-capture-2_zps1e2c9ddc.jpg

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
this is the fag that fumbled that screen pass , he should have just went down, he had the first down and we were just trying to run clock.

the team may sandusky him in the shower room tonight, if he wasn't so freakin fast I would bench him forever

screen-capture-3_zps894d8dae.jpg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That play was a roller coaster

At first I was pretty annoyed that he was completely wide open on a bubble when I had a flat zone over there then I was pretty happy.

Navy is going to Sandusky me next week, my defense is garbage

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Can D up Ram all game but put CPU Virginia Tech in my home stadium and watch as I give up 578 yards of offense. Managed to win a shootout 49-37, although it was 42-37 until a very late 4th down goal line TD. VT threw 32 of 49 for 488 yards and 4 TD. It was absurd. Luckily I had 584 yards of offense myself, running 46 times for 290 yards and 5 TD and throwing 21 of 29 for 294 yards and 2 TD. 3 INT probably made it closer than it should have been but oh well.

Trubisky was great (outside of the 3 INT). 294 passing yards and 2 passing touchdowns, 22 rushes for 112 yards and a rushing TD. Francis at HB ran 13 times for 108 and 3 TD and Switzer at WR ran 11 times for 70 and a TD. Switzer added 92 receiving yards as well. My receivers kicked ass in this game, a lot of press breaks helped open the passing game up quite a bit.

So ends the creampuff ACC CPU portion of the schedule, I now get to play 4 of my next 5 games against users including 3 straight. If I'm going to hold on to this #2 ranking, I'll have to earn it.

Walter323

Dude I knew exactly where you were going to run and I still couldn't stop you. I think the holding penalties setting must be 0, my guys kept getting stuck like glue! Your running game is just to strong. I never should have tried to mix it up, got too cute and threw those picks. Passing with these settings....aarrrggghhh. Somehow I still managed to throw for 240 yards, no idea how.

i saw the sellout shift each time too, but my FB is a stud and did an awesome job picking up the free man to allow me to make a cutback. It was pretty boring for me offensively but if I would have given up on the run i probably would have thrown 7 picks and really been screwed. I was a little scared when i couldnt run any read option for success.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Bart Scott for the user games. I hate my new Pistol offense, but I'm committed to running it for the rest of the season. I like the passing game, but the downhill run game is a hot mess. The only thing I can consistently do is of course the trusty read option and my starting QB, JR-RS Marco Slaughter, is a real weapon with 91 speed (87 TA, 87 THP).

GuildedSloth

Crazy first game for me at West Virginia. It was back and forth all game but the defenses apparently didn't show up. The difference was we held then to two field goals in the red zone. Gave up 551 yards of offense but still squeaked out the W, 46-43. We are now 2-4!

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Crazy first game for me at West Virginia. It was back and forth all game but the defenses apparently didn't show up. The difference was we held then to two field goals in the red zone. Gave up 551 yards of offense but still squeaked out the W, 46-43. We are now 2-4!

Just curious, did you get the 10 XP?

Good win. With the jacked up sliders the CPU games (especially the offense) is no easy day.

GuildedSloth

Yeah, I got XP. Just btw put my QB down for POY, ran for 220 yds, 4 TD's. He also starts on defense at CB. 97 speed. It says he can throw, 80 THP, 78 THA, for me he can't throw worth a damn.

RamesuThe1

Bart Scott for the user games. I hate my new Pistol offense, but I'm committed to running it for the rest of the season. I like the passing game, but the downhill run game is a hot mess. The only thing I can consistently do is of course the trusty read option and my starting QB, JR-RS Marco Slaughter, is a real weapon with 91 speed (87 TA, 87 THP).

Read option blocking is warped to work a majority of the time. Same on madden. Only way to stop it is to scheme free defenders

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator

I wanted so badly to make Pistol work within my offense but the run game is awful if you don't want to run option. Everything just hits so slow. Power O/Strong Power is probably the best traditional run play in Pistol but you can't get away with running that all game and there is a ton of run through. I'm back to the Gun fully now with both of my offenses, with a little under center stuff sprinkled in for short yardage and shock plays.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
wow passing is no joke haha there is like no love for the passing game lol.

It's definitely a change. Really makes you focus on getting your feet set and the amount of pressure you put on the button. Even if you do everything correctly you will still get random WTF was that passes.

Good to see you have a good attitude. Like all things it's reps.

nathan van

the big 3 at fsu.....
lol ya i'll get used to it if i would have ran more to start the game i would have been good, lol at first i just thought i was messing up cause he was my back up haha

nathan van

the big 3 at fsu.....
lol i threw a pick to his guy and the wr i was trying to throw to wasn't even close lol but as the game went on i got better. thats how i was able to come back from 21 down to make it a 7 point game in the 4th and one stop away from having a chance to tie it up lol. sure makes you really have to know everything happening and were you want to go with the ball

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
wow passing is no joke haha there is like no love for the passing game lol.

You have to start with some screens, quick outs, etc. I don't even bother throwing anything over 5 yards the first drive usually.

It can be done, though. You just have to get yourself used to it. By the 2nd or 3rd drive, your QB should settle in.