• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The Annexation of Seattle Dynasty

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I have the Seahawks in a Madden league I joined in da East Lobby. I am pretty sure I am the only whiteyc devil in the league. I am dismantling the team, much to the chagrin of my beautiful opaque Madden brothers. In this thread I will detail the journey. I only ask that you grant me creative license.

I have acquired genetic modification and anti aging male hormone replacement therapy from the Lizard People at Monsanto. This technology will allow me to say change Marshawn Lynch into Ricky Williams. But i cannot change the players skin tone, hair length. There are no barbers.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Corch Irvin Meyers has accomplished everything in the collegiate ranks. He tells reporters that he is going to retire because he is having heart trouble and wants to spend more time with his family. But, oh that Corch Irvin Meyers is a fork tongued fox. Instead of retiring, he asks for a meeting with Jordan Maxwell, Jim Marrs, and Pete Carroll to discuss the controlled demolition of WTC Tower 7. After the meeting is adjourned, Corch Irvin Meyers and Pete Carroll are walking back to their leased Benzes in the parking lot. They shake hands and Pete turns to get in his car. Right then, Corch Irvin Meyers slits Pete Carrolls throat with a box cutter....now Corch Meyers sits on the Iron Throne of Northwesteros.

My little pony apple jack ejaculates rainbows across seattle. The Space Needle skyline is adorned with rainbows, sugar plums, and blunts of kush rain down on the denizens.

Last edited:

GR8 2 B FL G8R

TRADE ALERT. CORCH MEYERS IS ALREADY RECRUITING

Seattle sends QB Russell Wilson and LG Travelle Wharton to the Eagles for QB Nick Foles and LG Evan Mathis

Last edited:

GR8 2 B FL G8R

He is 9 now, which is Brees

Should i change him to 8 to be Archie Manning?

Or perhaps 3 to be the cajun cannon Bobby Hebert?

no color changes, remember, WE DONT HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY DAMNIT

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Evan Mathis has changed his number 1 digit from 69 to 68 and has been genetically modified to become KYLE TURLEY. He is the legendary Saints guard who threw some ninjas helmet and got the Amurican flag tatted on his arm to show his support for da troops in the wake of 911.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

2 votes for Archie

MONSANTO tm has genetically modified Nick Foles to become Archie Manning #8

It will be interesting to see Archie take on his sons. Hopefully Denver can make it to the Superbowl in this Franchise.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

TRADE ALERT

CORCH IRVIN MEYERS slapped that faggot Christine Michael for being a bitch named Christine and told him to pack his bags. His lover Jermaine Kearse stood up and said IM GOING WICHU in a Jermaine aka Jerry Macquire esque scene. CORCH IRVIN MEYERS said good riddance to these queers and they will be the first flight to the destitute city of Detroit.

In return, we acquire 3 former Saints Reggie Kush, FB Jed Collins, and ISIS sympathizer SS Isa Abdul Quddus. Although Corch Meyers ran the spread option in college, he realizes that to win in todays NFL you need a gr8 FB @Brick. JED COLLINS is exactly that.

bruin

Jed Collins

MISSION VIEJO DIABLOS 949 REPRESENT.

this dynasty should be pinned in the @prosportsdiscussion

where are the faggot admins

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Reggie Kush doesnt have anyone to blaze trees with in the backfield doe. So he asks Monsanto TM to take his socially anxious coworker Marshawn Lynch and free his mind with yoga and cannabis, like any good Utopian should. Marshawn thus becomes number 34 Ricky Williams who is free to blaze all the budz he wants in the free state of Washington. He still remains paranoid when interacting withtl the media and gives interviews with his heltmet on, which now has his tinted visor.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Should the lb corps be the best 80s 90s 34 defense of the NFL...the Dome Patrol? Pat Swilling, Rickey Jackson, Vaughn Johnson, Sam Mills? or a mix of Saints n Gators? I could try to trade one of them for Brandon Spikes who was my first avatar on Utopia. I could convert Wagner to Vilma. What do the people want?

GR8 2 B FL G8R

They can be Saints guys

I also like LSU as many of yall know.

Should i try to trade Sherman for Patrick Peterson?

Or should I try to get Joe Haden?

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Transactions

Cut some scrubs like 3rd qb BJ Daniels, 4th TE, 6th cb, etc

Signed WR Donnie Avery 4 dat speed, WR Jerome Simpson to blaze with Ricky n Reggie, LSU CB Corey Webster, LSU DT Glenn Dorsey, Meeeechigan LE Lamarr Woodley

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
U should make an exemption to the saints only team building and add go gatas marshall and collinsworth. Time machines back to thur prime.

Storyline Collinsworth impregnating my mother please.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Monsanto has worked hard to genetically modify this dreamteam

Previously announced
nick foles becomes 8 archie manning
lynch becomes 34 ricky williams
reggie is reggie
collins is collins
Quddus is quddus
Mathis is 68 turley

New changes

Zach miller is 81 aaron hernandez
FA Cole Beasely becomes 80 Cris Collinsworth
Bobby Wagner becomes 58 Wilber Marshall
Trogvaris Jackson becomes 2 Aaron Brooks
m smith becomes 53 Vaughn Johnson
Bruce Irvin becomes 51 Jon Vilma
Sherman becomes 21 Janoris Jenkins
Thomas becomes 42 Sharper
Kam Chancellor becomes 29 Sammy Knight
Luke Willson becomes 88 Shockey
B Maxwell becomes 26 Lito Sheppard
M bennett becomes 90 jevon kearse
cliff avril becomes 94 cam jordan
okung becomes 77 willie roaf

Last edited:

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Paul richardson becomes 11 percy harvin
avery becones 19 devery henderson
simpson becomes 17 meachem
kevin norwood becomes 12 colston
doug baldwin becomes 87 joe horn

Mebane becomes 73 shariff floyd
jordal hill becomed 74 dominick easley
H farwell becomes 55 scott fujita
kj wright becomes 56 pat swilling
obrien schoeffield becomes 93 bobby mccray
k pierre louis becomes 57 Ricky Jackson

Last edited:

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Archie Manning threw for four tds against the Chargers

Reggie rushed for 1 td

Harvin had 12 catches for 143 yds and 1 td

Hernandez had 5 catches for 47 yds and 1 td

Shockey had 4 catches for 101 yds and 2 tds

COLLINSWORTH was held to 2 catches for 29 yds

MARSHALL had 4 tackles and 2 passes defended

Shariff Floyd had a sack

Janoris Jenkins had a pick

Final score was 38 to 24 G8r Sainthawks

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Archie Manning was injured and so was Jeremy Shockey. Aaron Brooks and Aaron Hernandez came in and led the G8r Sainthawks to victory against the Broncos. Archie will be out two weeks, and we had to cut FS Jairus Byrd to make room to sign backup QB Bobby Hebert the Cajun Cannon in case Brooks goes down.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I had a bye week in week 4 and am supposed to play thw redskins in week 5. This ninja Corch Mac Maine duckin me, he dont want none of Jed Collins reppin the Viejo.

I asked him what time he wanted to play tonight in this faggot is acting like he has back to back fantasy drafts in two new leagues.

In his terrible grasp of the English language I asked him when he would be available to play tonight, and he wrote and I quote

I can do right got a draft at 9 and 11 est

What does it even mean

Man fuck Madden, i would curb stomp this faggot even with Brooks at QB. But I am gonna be outta town away from Ps4 all weekend, so if he ducks me tonight he will get to beat my cpu controller team.

Last edited:

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Corch Mac Maine retired from the league to spend.more time working on his marriage to the streets and also presumanly to corch in his two new leagues. Interim Head Corch Jim Haslett led the Skeeens into battle against the G8R Sainthawks.

Brooks threw for 350 yds and 2 tds.

Jed Collins repped So Cal to the fullest and scored from 1 yd out.

Aaron Hernandez scored once and also had 80 yds receiving

PERCY HARVEY WON HIM DA GAME BALL with 120 yds and a TD

Jon Vilma had a sack, and so did Shariff Floyd

Lito Sheppard had two picks of Kirk Cousins (rg3 was traded to the bills for CJ Spiller, who was held to little yardage)

Last edited:

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Archie Manning is back from injury so we cut Bobby Hebert. It turns out that a stupid team cut Chris Rainey, and the G8r Sainthawks quickly snatched him up off the waiver wire. 94 speed, 64 ovr, time to die

GR8 2 B FL G8R

The Rams user Corch Fisher may be banned from the NFL after this terrible display of sportsmanship.

Janoris Jenkins had 3 picks for our team, and fake ass Sherman who was traded for Jenkins had 0 for the Rams

Ricky had 60 yds and a TD

Archie threw for nearly 400 and 4 tds with a pick to Animals son Laurinaitis in garbage time....just to troll Whatttt a russsshhhhhh

Percy Harvey again won him da game ball with his gusty play, with 130 yds and a TD

JED COLLINS again scored on a 3 yd td repping the Viejo. His mission is to score the most tds in the NFL for a FB.

Devery and Meachem both had about 50 yds and a td each

Collinsworth was again held to approximately 20 yds and no tds. He plans to inseminate bmacks mother in frustration.

THE FREAK Jevon Kearse had a sack.and later dropped into coverage and got a pick

Bradford tried to keep it on a read option and was injured by Wilber Marshall

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Updates:
We are now 5 and 1 with a 2 game lead over the Rams and 9ers in the West.

We plan on looking for FAs to sign for our playoff run, as there may have been valuable players cut by the foolish FOs around the league

Changes:

Rainey will replace Deuce as KR2 on kick offs and punts. Devery will remain as KR1.

Shockey will return in one week from his long injury. He will replace Hernandez as TE1.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I will make my scrub TE3 Greg Olsen. He fumbled last game after being hit sticked, but I have high hopes for him. Greg Olsen did a rap song about fucking bad bitches in his U dorm room. Surprised we never really tombout that on Utopia.

Speaking of da U, I need to find a white lineman to name Adam Bates.