• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Shampship Week Thread brought to you by Crootin shoes

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Apparently Texas is raising objections to a possible bowl matchup vs. Mizzou. This after they said they'd never play Daddy in a bowl, either. :laughing:

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
At least Kansas and Mizzou had an extremely heated rivalry. Texas just doesn't like it when another school refuses to get on their knees for them.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, Kansas fans are fucking ridiculous. They act all high and mighty and act like they have no reason to play Mizzou.

Yeah, you guys don't want to play them because they left the Big 12. Not because you're 10-62 since they left.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Kansas refuses to schedule Mizzou anymore though. In basketball it kinda makes sense but they're so bad in football I don't see why not

coogrfan

Apparently Texas is raising objections to a possible bowl matchup vs. Mizzou. This after they said they'd never play Daddy in a bowl, either. :laughing:

920x1240.jpg

:thumbsup:

NML

Is there anything on the line for this game?

Mostly watching because I’ve heard how big of a bust Darnold is going to be and it’d be nice if I can get a look at him before he’s the Jags next QB

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Just started watching but Bryce Love is a tough sob.

Lol @pac playing on Friday night with tarps on the empty seats. Learn to shampship game west coasters.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wait they are playing a championship game tonight? Lmao.

Nobody on the beast coast has any idea this is happening. Half of us already asleep.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
BREAKING: Stanford confirmed for worst special teams in the Pac-12 Norf. Hoo haah! More at 11.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
That was closer than I expected.

Fuck you, Pac-12, for scheduling the CCG on a FRIDAY, at motherfucking FIVE PM. Bunch of dicks.

Of course I watched zero of it live, because Fuck you, Pac-12.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
E2iUnd.png

Hachispeak.... "open up a can of Texas" means "open up a can of whoop-ass." Of Wolf Brand origin. Neighbor.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
TRILL and Turpin didn't do much against OU the first time so I expect them to go off today since Mike Stoops sucks.