• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Season 4 Thread

LEGEND

I didn't use run commit, you are just a bad play caller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I said on XBL... Ok!

It's just funny that when you beat me... I nvr hear a complaint about 10 QBA. Now that I beat you... I can't play on 5 QBA because I'm bad.

It's all good bro!:thumbsup:

I'll say now the same thing I say when you beat me... Gg!

bluejay13

Like I said on XBL... Ok!

It's just funny that when you beat me... I nvr hear a complaint about 10 QBA. Now that I beat you... I can't play on 5 QBA because I'm bad.

It's all good bro!:thumbsup:

I'll say now the same thing I say when you beat me... Gg!

You refuse to play on QBA 5 so we keep it on 10 since you are a 10 snow flake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walter323

Sorry we gotta try tomorrow... dealing with grandma. I'm off tomorrow so let me know what time works for you.
That works for me. I've got a 6 month old not wanting to go to sleep.
Around 9 EST work?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Walter323

@LEGEND please review the 4th down attempts rule. You have been around the league long enough to know the rule.

2) 4th Down Attempts
Because the game is so significantly swayed towards offensive football, we have to restrict the number and type of 4th downs users can attempt. In an effort to simplify that rule, one of the following situations must exist to attempt a 4th down:

- Ball on or past the 50, 4th and 5 or less any quarter, whether ahead or trailing
- If trailing in the 4th
- If trailing by 21+ points
- End of the Half Hail Mary

LEGEND

@LEGEND please review the 4th down attempts rule. You have been around the league long enough to know the rule.

It's no excuse but my mind was kinda somewhere else. I msg you to throw out results. The first two were legit 4th and inches and 4th and 5... I honestly don't know what I was thinking on the others.

Walter323

It's no excuse but my mind was kinda somewhere else. I msg you to throw out results. The first two were legit 4th and inches and 4th and 5... I honestly don't know what I was thinking on the others.
The first 2 were both over 4th and 5 and on the wrong side of the 50.
3 of your 5 4th down attempts were BS

LEGEND

The first 2 were both over 4th and 5 and on the wrong side of the 50.
3 of your 5 4th down attempts were BS

I could've sworn first was 4th and inches... and on your 49:thinking:

I could be wrong as I said... my mind was kinda preoccupied. It's not an excuse... just explaining why it happened. The last one was definitely BS! :loser:

Walter323

@Walter323

Backed out twice to play user games this evening thus far... I might not be able to play until I get off work tomorrow. Got a 2am start time this is our insane busy period at the Post Office.
Tag me when you get a chance. No rush