• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

S1 Offseason ADV Thurs 10 PM EDT

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
@Walter323 @bluejay13 @SandS2910 @LEGEND @NavyHog

At Players Leaving. Must let go:

Kansas - Daniel Wise
Kansas State - D.J. Reed, Dalton Risner
Texas - Michael Dickson

Arkansas is losing a 79 OVR freshman WR to Mizzou and a 83 OVR freshman DE to Rice...

If anyone has any geographical sensible ways to divide up the divisions so we have three users in each, let me know. If we can't find anything, I'm gonna switch to TTU or TAMU to balance them.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator

Kansas - Daniel Wise
Texas - Michael Dickson

Arkansas is losing a 79 OVR freshman WR to Mizzou and a 83 OVR freshman DE to Rice...

If anyone has any geographical sensible ways to divide up the divisions so we have three users in each, let me know. If we can't find anything, I'm gonna switch to TTU or TAMU to balance them.

WTF? National Champs and 6 transfers. I've never seen 6 transfers. Really good players too.

FYI I'm going to recruit in the off-season now.

Green.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator

Kansas - Daniel Wise
Texas - Michael Dickson

I will be on auto much of this season. I am moving cross-country in 2 week and unknown ETA for a new house, WIFI connection, etc.

Walter323

Can't login on EA. Won't be home for 3 hours

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

072a9d3a3233583eaefb0076e1fb7b37.gif

Last edited:

SandS2910

Did I lose all of my players leaving early?

Just so you all know, I'm a busy guy and do this for fun. Y'all don't need to be Russians when advancing and Nazi's about guys getting on in time.

I work M-F and am always busier late in the week. You'll hardly ever see me on Thursdays because of this.

I'll be on around 8 EST tonight.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Did I lose all of my players leaving early?

Just so you all know, I'm a busy guy and do this for fun. Y'all don't need to be Russians when advancing and Nazi's about guys getting on in time.

I work M-F and am always busier late in the week. You'll hardly ever see me on Thursdays because of this.

I'll be on around 8 EST tonight.

Understood, but we are not going to wait more than a day to do off-season stuff. It's always been this way. Also I take people at their word when they say they are going to do something. You said you were going to do it when you got home - but you didn't and didn't ask for an extension. You know we are all pretty laid back here, but we also are somewhat firm on the rules and schedule.

Also if you set up an account with EA, and you know the E-Mail that is associated with your Microsoft account, you can get access to the OD online. I just reset mine yesterday.

https://signin.ea.com/p/web2/login?...ea.com%2Fcp-ui%2Faboutme%2Flogin&locale=en_US

http://www.easports.com/dynasty/home