• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Realignment [VOTE AGAIN]

Realign? If yes, how?

• Total voters

NML

No more meaningless discussion, let's just vote on things.

So if 10 people (or more) chose the "yes" options, we will realign divisions by whichever way has the most votes.

Random is random. Draft will be done by current division winners (Lisbon and Buffalo). Standings are by standings.

NML

It's pretty easy - do you want to realign? If yes, how?

Even you can't mong this up

osick87

Community Liaison
I voted no because realignment isn't the thing that would renewing my interest. Being able to do stuff will. I fucked my team over financially which really limited what I could do. Now that it's slowly getting better and I can actually get some scout and dev budget back, close to getting my 1st rounders back, and getting some cash.

NML

With Orlando abstaining, four more no's would mean we keep divisions the same.

Lloyd Carr

If we arent changing divisions then one of youll from the North switch with me. I'm tired of being in the South.

ZackMills

Have mercy
Is it possible to play more games against the other league? I'm against realigning, but I wouldn't mind playing the NL teams more times a year.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Is it possible to play more games against the other league? I'm against realigning, but I wouldn't mind playing the NL teams more times a year.
We have a limited number of schedules we can used based on our number of teams and divisions.

Unless someone volunteers to create a schedule, it will probably stay as is.

jdlikewhoa

Whole lotta white privilege up in here. Lives so cushy you can't just enjoy the game and league as is, you've gotta create drama.