• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Pro Clubs '18

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
im really just playing defense or striker. when im bad at winger im like WOAT bad

fiz

iswaycool
I'll commit to being a wide man for the turkeys, just need to practice some dribbling moves

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
@fiz On the wing, try to stay wide, try to stay forward, and pass it back to the middle to open up space for urself. Dribbling endlessly is not a good idea, especially in 18, because with the current tuning not many fouls get called. We played 4 games last night and didn't have a single free kick.

Pro Clubs plays unlike any other mode.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I was open for that middle pass all night last night.

We need to do a MUCH better job of passing it right up to the striker, who then needs to NOT turn immediately into a defender. I've said it for years. Everyone plays on ultra defensive so the only way to get an advantage is to get the ball up quickly. It's exactly what the teams that kill us do every game.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I didn't mean you specifically, it's whoever plays striker. If we play with a big guy up front he can't be a turnover machine.

That team we played I think Tuesday had a big striker that played exactly how he should. Held up the ball really well for his wingers and ran to the far post for crosses.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'll be late but on for sure.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah maybe later, closer to Fiz time

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'll be on after trivia. 1030et or so.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
At one point last night 5 out of the most recent 6 goals we scored were on volleys