• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Year 5

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Thanks to @Walter323 for keeping the faith and the OD running. We almost back to full strength with @Wpotty joining back up.

Arkansas is going to backass its way into the Conference Championship with only 2 user games due to small league at the beginning of the season. With it's win last night it looks like the other division is a 2-horse race between Faggtastic and @RamesuThe1

The ultimate backing into the NCG is @bruin228 and his no user game schedule in the PAC 12 with California.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I would've gladly played some user games with UCLA if ArmyVol wasn't busy nuking them from the grave.

RamesuThe1

In case anyone is wondering. The 34-35 score is indeed indicative of the kind of battle @Flanntastic and I had last night. I was able to win on a failed 2-pt try at the end of regulation.

Walter323

In case anyone is wondering. The 34-35 score is indeed indicative of the kind of battle @Flanntastic and I had last night. I was able to win on a failed 2-pt try at the end of regulation.

saw that today. looked like one hell of a game. I like the ballsy call by @Flanntastic

@LEGEND and @SandS2910 left to play before the advance tonight. If you guys aren't going to be able to get your games in let me know.
I will plan on advancing at 10 EST unless you need extra time.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
i feel like if we played 10 straight games, it will always come down to the last possession, all our games are that close. when it was 14-0, and there was 30sec left, i should have ran the clock out, but I just don't have that kinda thought in my brain. When i through the pick i thought, oh shit, he is going to score and get the ball back and we are back to 14-14...all those thoughts happen as i saw you closing in for the ball before you even caught it!

Cover 0 Defense lost me that game, i think you had 2 70yd scores and a few other big plays that came on cover 0.

you knew i was going for two! I have pulled that off too many times in our games.

I think i am like 10-2 when pulling that move. I know I lost one to Navyhog trying it once.

Fourth and Flann till I die

image.png

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
I noticed something today, evert me I get a 99 overall RB, they never last more than a few games before. A season ending injury

Anybody else had that happen

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk 2

bluejay13

I noticed something today, evert me I get a 99 overall RB, they never last more than a few games before. A season ending injury

Anybody else had that happen

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk 2
It happens to me all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEGEND

2-15 16 yds 0 Td's 3 Int's LofL!

That's what my qb's combined for... I'll just leave it at that... No need to rant!

Smh!