• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Year 5

Walter323

Alright I'll go retire quick

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

clear all of your cashe and all of that crap too while your at it. go in your storage place where you store ncaa stuff and delete all of the highlight crap, there will be alot of it. maybe that will help

Wpotty

In my storage all I see for highlights is highlight directory

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Walter323

delete pretty much anything related to ncaa other than if it says OD

when you log on to the OD and it asks you if you want to save, do you ever say yes?

Walter323

say no, when we had the EA problems before I started saying no and deleted all of those files. I forget what they are named but it seemed to help alot.

@NavyHog do you remember what those files were named?

Walter323

once @LEGEND turns off murder she wrote, we can advance. Whats the off season schedule?

24 hour advances seem doable? If something comes up we can delay if you post a time when you will be done by.
everybody other than the old fart seems to be getting their games in pretty quick. off-season shouldn't be any different

SandS2910

24 hour advances seem doable? If something comes up we can delay if you post a time when you will be done by.
everybody other than the old fart seems to be getting their games in pretty quick. off-season shouldn't be any different
I would like to try the xp trick as well but won't be home till about 1 mst.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
usually we can knock them out faster, as most guys do it on their computers

Walter323

I would like to try the xp trick as well but won't be home till about 1 mst.

you can log on from the web and retire if you have a smart phone or are by a computer

Advance isn't set until 9 EST (7 hillbilly mountain time)

im thinking if we chipped in and got @LEGEND one of these, it would make the advance time quicker
curve-res.png

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
say no, when we had the EA problems before I started saying no and deleted all of those files. I forget what they are named but it seemed to help alot.

@NavyHog do you remember what those files were named?

No I don't remember. It was something I read on Operation Sports.

On the XP thing don't forget to toggle a couple of numbers plus or minus 1 for coaching level, speed threshold, etc.

Also recommend twice-a-day advances. Advertize a schedule and stick to it unless someone requests an extension.

Advance after @LEGEND or at 7:00 pm EST
then everyday at 8 am EST and 8 pm EST until complete (or whatever variation).

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Thing is I saw him on XBL playing an Online Dynasty game, then it showed him "away". Probably fell asleep playing.