• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Season Talk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@XxMBDxX I put @LEGEND on auto.

FYI last time I tried to play him on auto it had the glitch where all of his defense huddled around the ball.

If it does that please don’t score 100 pts or something crazy that skews the stats.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@LEGEND left me a msg that you didn’t respond to him. I’m going to see if you guys can schedule this, and if not, I’m advancing tomorrow.

MinnesotaDomer

We were set up for 2 yesterday, he then said he was getting off right around 2 and haven’t heard back since. I sent another message asking when today

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I had 2 messages from him in XBL, pissed we didn't play....... our game was about 10 weeks ago

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

He used to be very dependable when you would contact him on XBL. Honestly he is in so many leagues that I think he gets mixed up on who is playing, etc. I too got messages about when we can play (and we were supposed to play 3 weeks ago). I don't understand why he can't log on here (said he couldn't ) unless he is without a phone (which I find hard to believe).

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
jmd161

3:34:20 PM
can you play by 8pm tonight? If not I'm home by 4:30 Est tomorrow evening.

He sent this to me. I assume he meant to send it to you.

C35788E9-A630-4E81-9B63-CF5F795635FA.gif

MinnesotaDomer

What’s wrong with this guy? I told him 7 central is fine and he then sends me a message saying “haven’t heard back from you... getting off now” ??

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
What’s wrong with this guy? I told him 7 central is fine and he then sends me a message saying “haven’t heard back from you... getting off now” ??

IDK...he is on auto.

Hopefully you won’t get the glitch.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Texas user quit after a grand total of 2 games. Hopefully his team isn’t glitched.

Dakota2147

No.

I’m used to it. It takes about 50 new guys to equal 1 or 2 guys that stick.

Yeah must be annoying when people quit

giphy.gif