• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse Season Talk

bluejay13

I'm sorry I feel asleep at 2 and didn't wake up until 6 then had warrior group. My kids play the Xbox and were on fortnite. Put me on Auto and play at your will, since I missed our scheduled time.
[/QUOTE]

Can you play tonight or tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akecheta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]Tonight 5pm cst or 9pm cst

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bluejay13

Tonight 5pm cst or 9pm cst

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Let’s do tonight at 5pm cst but I should be awake for later possibly

Akecheta

Gg man. Turnovers killed me. And I cant seem to stop that wheel route you use.

bluejay13

GG! My girlfriend was mad you mad us play today since last night so she insisted I run up the score at the end. Your gay squib kicks are what bothers her the most but she understands that I prepare for it. @NavyHog we can advance

Akecheta

GG! My girlfriend was mad you mad us play today since last night so she insisted I run up the score at the end. Your gay squib kicks are what bothers her the most but she understands that I prepare for it. @NavyHog we can advance

It was over after the 3rd INT which is why I didnt even try to stop the return.

I have to do things like the squib to try and steal a possession because I have zero clue how to stop yall passing. I've tried every formation every coverage, hell I've tried drafting big safeties to play LB and Slower corners for S with no success. I'm going to give up 50 points a game

Blocking FGs and inside kicks are my only hope. Get you mad at me and maybe off your game.

ClevelandFan

You can finish against the CPU, I'm not gonna bother if my QB is grossly missing wide open WRs everytime I pass. Most ridiculous shit I've ever seen in this game and that's saying something

Akecheta

You can finish against the CPU, I'm not gonna bother if my QB is grossly missing wide open WRs everytime I pass. Most ridiculous shit I've ever seen in this game and that's saying something
@NavyHog did QB acc get changed? I am noticing a lot more errant passes than last season.

SandS2910

@NavyHog did QB acc get changed? I am noticing a lot more errant passes than last season.

I didn't have any problems with my true freshman qb but I do remember having those same problems in the past

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

ClevelandFan

My QB is a 97 ovr and he's not even coming close to wide open WRs 5 yards downfield

Like what in the actual fuck

This wasn't really an issue before this game, no idea wtf was going on

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Shouuuulder to shoulder, we will...

Fight
Fight
Fight, fight, fight

Fuck em up, fuck em up, go CU!

Downed two #1s in one season

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Shouuuulder to shoulder, we will...

Fight
Fight
Fight, fight, fight

Fuck em up, fuck em up, go CU!

Downed two #1s in one season

GG

When my All-Lombardi OL gave up a sack on a 3-man rush on that 4th down I knew I was fooked.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Tried again this morning with no luck. Anybody else have problems connecting or just me?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Can you access via the web? Just curious because I have no problem with that.