• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Powerhouse ACC

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
The Clemson Tigers are pleased to announce the hiring of former Oregon Ducks and Philadelphia Eagles Head Coach Chip Kelly. Former Head Coach Dabo Swinney will remain on staff as co-head coach, recruiting coordinator and director of dance and celebration operations.

dm_151107_Dabo_Swinney_dance_party.jpg

He will also make sure Chip Kelly doesn't make any recruiting violations (or at least hide them better).

Akecheta

LOL, Well since Husker is going all out I've decided to bring in Ray Lewis to coach Miami! The Swagger is BACK at THE U!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Duke and Cuse are left for sure, can't remember who else.

Sliders are on the first page and are from OS.

NCSU is a nice looking team for you.

Lol I was thinking they're actually a nice looking team for you. I was thinking of running a Run N Shoot to mix things up but I'd be wasting Brissett's legs and all the HB talent. Contemplating running my old N Zone book I ran at the beginning of the last Powerhouse with UCLA or a Mullen Spread.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Duke and Cuse are left for sure, can't remember who else.

Sliders are on the first page and are from OS.

Lol I was thinking they're actually a nice looking team for you. I was thinking of running a Run N Shoot to mix things up but I'd be wasting Brissett's legs and all the HB talent. Contemplating running my old N Zone book I ran at the beginning of the last Powerhouse with UCLA or a Mullen Spread.

I looked at GT and NCSU, I would have done GT if I wanted to run option again but I just finished the season in BSCFL with 767 rush attempts to 65 pass attempts so I'd like to throw the football a bit more.

I thought I'd like NCSU more than I did because I really love what Doeren and Matt Canada do, but then I look at the roster and it felt off.

The good news is because these are fully edited rosters, everyone is going to finish in the 84-90 OVR region and fairly equal. All 4-5 stars I believe.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
9 minutes is hella long, at least do 8.

That OD we did on that other site was 9 min quarters and I was throwing for 600 yards a game.

Walter323

Some of those sliders are getting changed. I'll post the update tomorrow when I get to work.
Mainly the speed threshold moves to 25 and some penalty sliders get adjusted

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Yeah @Walter323 at max do 8, I think the one thing they were reporting with those new sliders was that there was a lot of yardage. I think 7 is still fine myself, we are going to end up having more offense than typical just because our ODs have typically been more offense anyway.