• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Oklahoma clemson

Brick

Mayfield is such a tool. Can't believe STOOOOPS wasted so many years with bum offensive coordinators.

Clemson gon get spanked if they can't stop the run. Clemson never looked great to me this year at all. Would be surprised if they won.

Every year the so hot right now team with a chip on their shoulder will win just because they all mad about getting disrespected for losing to a shitty team. Sucks.

Brick

Mayfield running around like a trog. Clemson's dline always looks like nashnul players.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
HE A DOCTOR

rabovsky_thomas.jpg

sayo

YEET
Thafuq is up with Oklahoma's punters shoes? Lol at stoops asking the ref for an unsportsmanlike call. Come on dude.

Wolfman21

Lol, musberger is losing it. 13 pt game and he says "any kind of pts here and this becomes a 3 posession game"

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Mayfield is so eminently hateable

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Well, we probably didn't deserve to be here. Oh well, it's a football game.

Two takeaways, doe:

1. Joe Mixon found out what getting ktfo feels like. Good.

2. I'm now free to watch Game of Thrones with my special lady friend instead of the shitty late game.

Wooly

That Clemson DL took over the second half, and Clemson was able to start running with someone other than Watson. That ended the game for OU.