• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Offseason

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Green

@Walter323 you and I have to reset our coaching tree. You hired Jim Harbaugh as your OC and I hired some guy namesd X X (that had to be user created). Everyone else is good.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
also, who is the illinois guy

Confused-Leach.gif

LEGEND

Has anyone else had problems with committed players disappearing off their board? It's happened the last two offseasons.

I signed 4 offensive linemen this class... 3 mid season and 1 during Off-season recruiting. The 3 I signed early.... All vanished. Last season I signed 3 and none made it to team.

I've never experienced this B4... My O-line has no depth again because of this. This will be the second season that all I have are my starting five.

Sent from my Alcatel_4060A using Tapatalk

Walter323

I will do scheduling tonight once I get home tonight.

I will try and get everybody as many ranked games as possible. If you have certain teams you want or early/late bye weeks let me know.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@Downinthebend not a big deal since we are rebooting soon, but you went over 3XP for recruiting. You are supposed to only have 5000 for points.