• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Offseason

Walter323

For those of you who don't have XP. Quit now and rejoin after coaching changes are done

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
For those of you who don't have XP. Quit now and rejoin after coaching changes are done

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I would change a couple settings on gameplay, maybe make XP 11 or 12 just to shake things up.

Walter323

Players Leaving

Offseason/Recruiting

1) You may not persuade anyone from declaring for the draft if the following apply:

- 90 overall or higher (if projected to go in the first four rounds). Any player projected to go in the first round are to be let go regardless of rating.
- Heisman Trophy winner

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Still didnt get head coach xp

I'm at a loss.

We could all go on zero to make it an even playing field while periodically trying to fix it as the season goes along.

If we all go on zero/blind recruit allow people to sign 25.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Ivy is only in its 3rd year. This is in its 9th?

After awhile file gets corrupted. I've seen it before, but for reasons I can't explain it usually sorts itself out. I say we keep trying every few weeks and until then the 5 of us who have XP change it to 0 during edit conference. If the rest of the guys get it we could always put ours back to 10.

Walter323

Position Changes

Please post when you are done. Advancing TONIGHT at 9pm unless you post that you need and extension

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
If I got that TE then that tops off a great class w/the exception of OL. I signed a couple upper 60's guards and a 78 G Jr-Juco. It's been a struggle finding OL the past 2 years.