• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Offseason

Walter323

I will post more tomorrow but remember in order to recruit a top 150 player, he needs to be in one of your pipeline states(5 current players on roster from that state )

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bluejay13

Green, I want a tough ranked schedule. What's the rule on red shirting? I will shirt the guys the now before I go to work but can burn them if I need to fit the new rules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
I will post more tomorrow but remember in order to recruit a top 150 player, he needs to be in one of your pipeline states(5 current players on roster from that state )

is there a limit of how many pipeline states everybody has? i have 3, let me guess @NavyHog has 10 pipeline states?

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
is there a limit of how many pipeline states everybody has? i have 3, let me guess @NavyHog has 10 pipeline states?

I got 4 Jack-hole (Virginia, Mississippi, Ohio and I think Georgia).

I really like this new rule, but it's really screwing me over for TEs. There are like 5 in the Top 150 that have me in their Top 10 and I can't recruit them.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Green, I want a tough ranked schedule. What's the rule on red shirting? I will shirt the guys the now before I go to work but can burn them if I need to fit the new rules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No change you can redshirt who you want.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
I got 4 Jack-hole (Virginia, Mississippi, Ohio and I think Georgia).

I really like this new rule, but it's really screwing me over for TEs. There are like 5 in the Top 150 that have me in their Top 10 and I can't recruit them.
I blame you for all of this. Not sure why, I just do.

Everybody who wants to come to cincy in the top 150 is out of my pipelines

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I blame you for all of this. Not sure why, I just do.

Everybody who wants to come to cincy in the top 150 is out of my pipelines

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That was always dumbass Scott's philosophy.

LEGEND

Wait... So if a player has me #1 on his board... and that state is not in my pipeline I can't recruit him?

Is that the new rule?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Wait... So if a player has me #1 on his board... and that state is not in my pipeline I can't recruit him?

Is that the new rule?

You can't if he is in the Top 150. Anything outside of that is fair game.

LEGEND

You can't if he is in the Top 150. Anything outside of that is fair game.
I should get an exemption for this season then! This is my 1st full season with my team. You guys have been recruiting and loading up! When I joined I was only able to sign 5 players.

BulgyTexas

5 Star Recruit
I should get an exemption for this season then! This is my 1st full season with my team. You guys have been recruiting and loading up! When I joined I was only able to sign 5 players.

Screw that. Everybody is missing out on guys.

LEGEND

Then I should quit and come back as a new team.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
You shouldn't have been allowed to come in as Texas in the first place! You came in to a great situation... so don't try and knock me!

BulgyTexas

5 Star Recruit
You shouldn't have been allowed to come in as Texas in the first place! You came in to a great situation... so don't try and knock me!

I have 1 more pipeline than you. And I only got it because I signed 3 guys rated lower than 65 from there last season.

LEGEND

I have 1 more pipeline than you. And I only got it because I signed 3 guys rated lower than 65 from there last season.

Are you seriously gonna try and compare Pennsylvania & New Jersey to Texas?

Really?

All you need is Texas! lol

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
http://www.nutopiasports.com/forum/index.php?posts/449861

He has Texas, California, and Florida and he wants to compare that to Pennsylvania and New Jersey? LoL

Everyone has at least one top state in their pipeline except Penn state! All I asked for was 1 season....

I made the executive decision that the only recruiting rule you have is the 2 5star rule. i prayed about it, its official

Walter323

You follow the rules like everyone else. You had ample time to fill your board with "extra" guys to get more pipelines

LEGEND

You follow the rules like everyone else. You had ample time to fill your board with "extra" guys to get more pipelines

Bro! You don't think I tried to get more than 5 recruits?

Whatever...