• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Offseason

Walter323

c3335278ddfb12f9520df2066a8e0761.jpg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I've missed either the ending or beginning of the last two classes so they've both been complete trash.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
i spread my points out more than normal, since i needed bodies so bad. Signed a bunch of mid 60's guys, which sounds sucky, but if I didn't get those bodies I would had to use walk ons

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
i spread my points out more than normal, since i needed bodies so bad. Signed a bunch of mid 60's guys, which sounds sucky, but if I didn't get those bodies I would had to use walk ons

Typical recruit improves +22-26 over a 5 year period if you redshirt them.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Green. Move some defenders around, a fullback to running back, and an ath-o-leet to wide receiver.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
i redshirt everybody unless they will start as a freshman

i just noticed i lost a 73 overall safety, i had a 5200 point lead and didn't put any points on him as i thought he was a sure thing....bad move

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I get worried when I recruit a superstud, but he is a 2nd stringer. I usually redshirt them and hold my breath that they don't redshirt. I lost a 79 OVR WR in the off-season.

Akecheta

If they are ones I can afford to do it I get them mixed playing time as a FR then RS as a SO seem to lose them less often

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
i redshirt everybody unless they will start as a freshman

i just noticed i lost a 73 overall safety, i had a 5200 point lead and didn't put any points on him as i thought he was a sure thing....bad move

I usually put at least 50 on a guy, because I think the game screws you if you put 0.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
If they are ones I can afford to do it I get them mixed playing time as a FR then RS as a SO seem to lose them less often
totally agree, but you need allot of dpeth to do that.

there are certain positions that transfer allot, it seems like tackles, and CBs transfer allot

Akecheta

totally agree, but you need allot of dpeth to do that.

there are certain positions that transfer allot, it seems like tackles, and CBs transfer allot

Honestly I did it this season without the proper depth and took the hit because it will help me in the long run get the depth I need. This season I'll attempt to RS 2 90+ SR's because I have 2 other RS SR's that will be 90+ at their same position and little depth behind them LOL

Akecheta

LOL So is there any wiggle room on the weight requirements for moving a guy positions? Like I have a SS that I could really use at OLB but he is 199 not 200.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
99% time guys will transfer only after their FR season. I've never lost a SO/JR/SR to a transfer or the draft.

Funny thing happened this off-season which was sort of impressive to me. When I inherieted UVA my best QB was Matt Johns and I had a true FR in Nick Johns (I assume his brother). M Johns has a good JR season, but this year he gets benched in favor of a more mobile 5-star in Jake Williams. So Williams gets hurt, and I'm forced to play M Johns again, and he is much worse than the year before (5 P ACC seemed way off last year).

In the off-season RS-FR N Johns transfers which I would like to think is due to the fact that his big brother was benched, and having a QB in his class being the likely starter the next 3 years.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
No, I've never been to the lovely city of Cincinnati
i take allot of out of town customers to Goldstar, its 3 mins from my office. Out of like 50 guys who have tried it, i have never had somebody not like it, although all of them are apprehensive about it.

Gold_Star_Menu_3-way.jpg

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
i take allot of out of town customers to Goldstar, its 3 mins from my office. Out of like 50 guys who have tried it, i have never had somebody not like it, although all of them are apprehensive about it.

Gold_Star_Menu_3-way.jpg

And it has the added benefit of looking the same going out as is does going in.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
My brother loves the chili three-way from Steak 'N Shake. That's about as close as we're getting to Cincy.