• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NML's Fictional and Historical League

NML

Starting in 1940, will sim to 1950 before I take over a team.

Starting with:
2 Conferences
2 Divisions within each league

Western Conference
Coastal Division
Washington Wasps
San Diego Seals
LA Knights
Midwest Division
New Orleans Pelicans
St Louis Lions
Chicago Packers

Eastern Conference
South Division
Atlanta Pilots
Florida Rockets
Memphis Chicks
North Division
Boston Pilgrims
Philadelphia 76ers
Washington Capitols

NML

Initial Team Set Up

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Coastal Division

wasps2.png
sandiegoseals.png
5cf87ec9.png

Midwest Division

pelicans.png
ebb9045d.png
b9ba5c00.png

EASTERN CONFERENCE

North Division

sixers.png
pilgrims3.png
d18117aa.png

South Division

finalrockets2.png
atlanta.png
chicks5_zpsb8791a50.png

Last edited:

NML

Not totally sure what my end game is with this. I'll definitely be taking over a lower budget/worse team and trying to win the World Series. I'll be doing some expansion, obviously the finances will be changing, plenty of editables from OOTP. Probably have y'all give input/vote as my board as I look to add rules.

Everything is default for 1940, except for having a cash maximum. Got my logos from the retro thread on the forums. Looks sharp and I'm excited to begin the sim and get started!

Let me know if y'all have any requests or suggestions. Never really played ootp other than our league before.

NML

What is this?

Just a single player game I'm trying out. With OOTP, you can create custom/fictional/historical leagues. So, basically, this is a new version of the MLB set in 1940 (eventually 1950 when I start playing) and I'll take over a team and manage it, just like we do in the WBL.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah I modified all 3 of my minors from ones I found on there. The WBL ones are all pretty much originals.

sorry to clutter your thread NML. You picked good ones. Love the Wasps.

Reactions: NML

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I do too, but not near as much as the other 3. Well the capitols because they influenced the wheat kings, but wasps and chicks are legit better