• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Tournament - Da Final Four

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
This game is a lot fun. Clash of styles. Team work and hard work (work) against individuality and athleticism.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Except kentucky actually plays well together and works their ass off too. Its just clear vs opaque with whitey shooting 3s as well.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Kaminsky cannot deal with the double team at all. Makes me mad that Michigan signaled him up all of the time when they lost to them at Crisler.

Brick

You've got to be fucking kidding me. Fuck that rule. No call if he isn't going to legitimately attempt a shot.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
No travel? Dude was doing quarter eagles

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Come on white people

Brick

I'm like mame about fat people: why kaminski got to be so ugly? can't he get plastic surgery?

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Abe says one more boys!

lincoln_collinsworth4.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
7 vs 8? Two teams we see all the time in the final? Nah b. Time to take to Twitter to bitch about Two and a Half Men being preempted by shitty amateur* basketball

ZeekLTK

It shouldn't be a defensive foul if you jump into the guy on purpose. I'm glad that didn't win the game for them.

R2D2

I prayed to the basketball gods that once Calhoun retired UConn's men team wouldn't be relevant. Looks like they ignored me.

Also, fuck Kentucky. They had an easy advantage cuz obviously you need black guys to win BBall games. #racist

Packfan

Administrator
Administrator
That hurt, exceeded expectations but couldn't play D or rebound when it counted in the 2nd half