• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I hate that everyone is old now and doesnt care. I miss the days when wuf went on such a tirade he had to avoid utopia for a few days waiting on us to forget

I am here for you during football season.

I think Oregon is legit. Not sold on the rest. Doesn't mean they shouldnt be there, just don't think they are as good as their seed. SDSU beat Cal for whatever it's worth.

Cal was really young this year, they got a lot better as the year went on. Beat Oregon by 20 not too long ago. They'll prolly be out early though due to injuries doe.

Zona is always overrated so no surprise there. They also lost to UCLA and therefore suck.

mongoose

Cooney is one of the worst high minutes players I've ever seen.

All ACC games: 36.8 MPG, 29% 2PFG, 33% 3PFG ON 7.6 ATTEMPTS PG, 2.6 REB, 1.9 AST / 1.3 TO

:turrible:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This is so bad. Dayton has missed about 6 wide open 3s. Can't win a game against the 2-3 shooting that poorly. Also no faith in McElvene to finish at the rim, so the huge size advantage down low is totally worthless.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Corches like Boeheim, Izzo, Few and Marshall seem to always have their teams ready to make a run in the dance.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Cooney is one of the worst high minutes players I've ever seen.

All ACC games: 36.8 MPG, 29% 2PFG, 33% 3PFG ON 7.6 ATTEMPTS PG, 2.6 REB, 1.9 AST / 1.3 TO

:turrible:
He's the worst major minutes player at a "major" school I've ever sen. He's playing well today but he's awful.

Syracuse has had some guys transfer/go pro early like MCW and Ennis/lost two scholarships so it's been a lot of factors that allow him to play this much. But he sucks and I hate him.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I could be convinced that the zone defense in college needs to go. Court too small. Every ball down low results in a rugby scrum.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why is it Gary Payton II and not Gary Payton Jr.? Is this not the son of Gary Payton?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Middle Tennessee just shredding it right now. Doubt it lasts but still fun to watch

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Missed much of the best weekend of the year because of driving home for a job interview, then back to school for a test, then part-time jerb tonight. Fuck being an adult. :emo: Anyways, I hope Izzo goes apoplectic when MSU fucks away the game.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
How is it possible that CBS Sports MM Live does not show the score even for the GAME I'M WATCHING?
They took that away due to the stream delay not syncing with the score.

Although if ur on phone in vertical mode you can swipe left and it will give you a play by play recap plus score. Especially good in time outs

sayo

YEET
I watched the second half of that Hawaii win. First college basketball I have watched all season. The game was a shitshow and played very sloppily. Fundamentals tho...

sayo

YEET
For instance, they showed a stat midway through the second where there were more fouls called than made field goals... lawd

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I think they finished the game with 4 made threes between them.

FOUR! :laughing:

NML

Corches like Boeheim, Izzo, Few and Marshall seem to always have their teams ready to make a run in the dance.

wrong.gif