• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

bruin

ONE BIG THING @Brick

Clark is a forever player, but South Carolina stands in the way of Iowa being a FOREVER TEAM.

NOTHING ELSE YOU CAN ASK FOR. Iowa-South Carolina with 40 more minutes left on the Clock.

WE’ll BE IN AUGUSTA NEXT WEEK

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
@Wuf welfare check

How we feeling?

I was pretty jazzed all day and relatively optimistic but knew it was gonna be tough to pull off. Didn’t feel good throughout, never could get enough offense besides Horne. The missed layups because they were scared of Edey…woof

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
if I was 7'2" I'd score 60 a game. These ogres have no fucking craft.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
how many uncalled travels can south Carolina get?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
it's over. Iowa is just too small.

Brick

yeah scar went out and got a couple 3 point shooters after iowa refused to guard them last year. RIP

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
how many pointless out of control dribbling situations have turned into Iowa turnovers? feels like at least half a dozen

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
every year the final for either men or a women is won by the team with the most effective ogre. That's the only requirement.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
unless you have an unflappable ogre there's no room for error when you have to win 6 in a row

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
holly having to manage this impromptu sermon is fucking insane

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Win-win for Cal. Get out of literally one of the lowest rated states for everything, get away from the incessant pressure, get paid. Also @bruin228 claims Fayetteville is kinda nice these days.

Much easier now to hunt transfers while trading on your own reputation as a corch. They could be very competitive starting next season. If it doesn't work out it's basically a paid retirement gig for a few years.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Uconn gonna slowly build an insurmountable lead here. Has Purdue even attempted a 3?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
this game is fucked but I'm glued to it to see just how badly Purdonk will be embarrassed