• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
is his hair falling out or something?

CJ_24

That's great. I like Walton, he's not the cookie-cutter platitude spewing color commentator. Let's see Dan Dakich (@goblue96) or Gruden give an impromptu presentation on how the earth's axis affects the seasons.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Minnesota's star center Reggie Lynch got expelled for sexual assault. I went to HS with him for two years before he transferred, partially because he was creepy around girls at that time and all his teammates at my school hated him. Glad he finally got caught, it's been 7 years since that time.

NML

Never watch college basketball outside of tourney time, but might make an exception tonight for WVU/Oklahoma.

From what I’ve read, Young doesn’t project as a “can’t miss” prospect in the NBA like Porter or Ayton, but gawd dang those numbers. Jevon Carter is the reigning national defensive player of the year so it should be a good matchup. Two top 10 teams too

NML

Young has been, uh, not great. Couple times he’s dribbled down and taken a contested three with 25 left on the shot clock. Carter has had him in his pocket. Struggling to finish inside

Soonerfan09

Young has been, uh, not great. Couple times he’s dribbled down and taken a contested three with 25 left on the shot clock. Carter has had him in his pocket. Struggling to finish inside
That’s how they run the offense....normally. I think they lead the nation in scoring. They take a lot of early shots, but they haven’t been able to run out on West Virginia like they have on most teams.

NML

Contested 3’s without a pass is not a great offense

While I’m glad WVU won, I’m disappointed Young played so poorly. 8-22, yikes.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
For fuck's sake. Michigan-Purdue has 6 seconds left, and the refs just took 5 minutes to reverse a call and add .3 seconds to the clock. If you have to take 5 minutes, you shouldn't be reversing it. Fucking awful. And way to suck all of the energy out of the game.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
... And Michigan lost by one. Purdue wouldn't have gotten the back ball if they don't overturn that. FUCK YOU REFS.

goblue96

Five minutes of airtime for Dakich to hear hisself talk. Glad I tuned into the last six seconds and had the sound off.

FieldingBLUE

Die Nasty
Mod Alumni
Five minutes of airtime for Dakich to hear hisself talk. Glad I tuned into the last six seconds and had the sound off.
Absolutely brutal. Frame by frame it MAY be touching Matthews but good Lord you know that ball goes oob only bc Matthias hits it. Yeah, Michigan screwed again.

goblue96

Just as a general statement, when did it become completely unacceptable for a game official to make the “wrong call”