• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Beilien isn't the worst stop gap fire out there. In fact, he's probably a better option than promotion some assistant to the head job.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Doesn't he have like 3 DUIs?

One DUI could be a (bad) mistake, everyone I know with more than one are definitely complete and total alcoholics lol

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
getting 1 dui is pathetic. you gotta be super fucking drunk and a terrible driver

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Hopefully he's able to get some help for his alcoholism before it kills him. Realistically, this was going to be his last year coaching anyway and perhaps torpedo'ing his final run at the tournament could serve as a wakeup call. I'd like to think he could get it under control and be a positive influence around the University orgs going forward with NIL and alumni stuff, but we'll see.

His daughter's post was dumb fucking enabler behavior. Embarassing. My dad was an alcoholic and and it eventually lead to cirrhosis, idk how someone like Huggins hasn't gotten it yet and they need to quit enabling him before it happens.

He was bought out of his job at Cincy because of a DUI lol

He has two "officially", but let's be real I'm sure he's done it more times than most of us could fathom and has just gotten away with it. You don't do dumb shit like that and get a reputation for it without it being bad.

ZackMills

Have mercy
Who the fuck is this guy and why is he your PREHM

a3f6e82d_sabr.jpg