• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Everyone is injecting race into this shit too.

I'm all in on racial equity but this ain't it for me. If Howard doesn't throw a slap/punch/whatever and escalate it, we are just laughing off coaches being intense. Instead it's turned into a freaking circus.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Everyone is injecting race into this shit too.

I'm all in on racial equity but this ain't it for me. If Howard doesn't throw a slap/punch/whatever and escalate it, we are just laughing off coaches being intense. Instead it's turned into a freaking circus.

Hadn't seen THUG applied to this situation yet. Or am I just reading the wrong feeds?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
College kids that want an excuse to storm the court do so after beating a top 15 team. Truly puzzling

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
These Hogs are legitimately good @bruin @bruin228

Brick

SLENDER MAN on gonzaga kills me every time. he makes kevin durant at texas look big. the short shorts don't help. they look like they could break at any moment. haha

BearDownUofA

Festizio
ESPN's audio production is ASS. That Arizona-CU game was awful to watch but the audio quality made it even worse.

Evan Battey and his uncalled elbows can go fuck themselves.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
So yeah... Tommy Lloyd has to be the frontrunner for COTY.

Of course, we all know that they're going to give it to Coach K as a going-away gift.

coogrfan

So yeah... Tommy Lloyd has to be the frontrunner for COTY.
Lloyd has been tremendous, but Kelvin Sampson deserves some consideration as well:

• lost four starters from last year's Final Four squad before the season began;
  • lost his two best players in Marcus Sasser and Tramon Mark to season ending injuries in December;
  • went almost two months after those injuries occurred without losing a game;
  • clinched his 3rd conference championship in four years with two games to play;
  • currently has the Coogs ranked 14th in the AP and 3rd in the NET.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Guys think the corch of their team should be COTY, more at 11
But you can't argue against what Lloyd has done. The cupboard wasn't bare but he's exceeded expectations by far. Arizona was expected to finish in the bottom half of the conference. Not only have they won the conference but they're a legit natty contender.