1. We have updated to a new version of XenForo. If you were using the "Kella" custom style, you need to switch to the Utopia or Alternate style. Do this in your user preferences.
    Dismiss Notice

MSU and Larry Nassar

Discussion in 'Other College Sports Discussion' started by DeadMan, Jan 18, 2018.

1. DeadMan

DeadMan aka spiker or DeadMong

Team:
    Michigan
    I don't know how many of you are following the Larry Nassar situation, which is terrible and disgusting. He was a doctor for MSU and US Gymnastics and used that position to sexual abuse gymnasts and MSU athletes.

What really bugs me about this is Michigan State's role in all of this. We've rightfully pilloried PSU for their role in Sandusky, but the outrage on MSU is not really there, outside of some people in Michigan.

Long story short, MSU claims it didn't know about Nasser's abuse until 2016. However, 14 different people at MSU were told about his abuse over 20 years. And they did basically nothing: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/te...sident-told-nassar-complaint-2014/1042071001/

It's disgusting, and I really hope these MSU people end up in jail along with Nasser. But MSU seems content to try to sweep this under the rug.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    CJ_24, Irishman and TonyGin&Juice like this.
  2. Brick

Brick Well-Known Member

Never heard of him. I am following the Larry Nassar story though.

Travis7401 likes this.
  3. kella

kella Smug know-it-all Administrator Operations

Yeah, watched some of the testimonies. It's disgusting. He should be buried alive and anyone who they can prove responsible for keeping him in this position should rot in prison.

CJ_24 and Irishman like this.
  4. DeadMan

Team:
    Michigan
    Check out this e-mail in 2016 from MSU's President, too:

According to that story I linked, she was told about Nassar's abuse in 2014.

5. TonyGin&Juice

TonyGin&Juice 2070 AA WORLD CHAMPS

Team:
    CHOKIES
    My wife has turned me into a full on USA Gymnastics and USA Figure Skating fan over the past decade and a half we've been together so I've been following this really closely and have been absolutely disgusted at how this whole thing has played out. This is worse than what happened with the State Penn Pedos and could have and should have been avoided had someone, anyone, not fallen down on the job. When I saw Nasser begging for mercy from the court tom bout "praying the rosary daily for forgiveness" all I could think about was my main man Johnny Weir and queen bad ass Alicia Sacramone running over that sack of monkey dung with a steamroller.

Just an absolute disgrace that this animal was allowed to get away with this for so long because no one wanted to intervene. Let them all burn.

6. Yankee151

Yankee151 TWINK Stadium

Team:
    Yankees
    Oh hey Sacramone is married to nowimdone.terb

Irishman and TonyGin&Juice like this.
  7. adchester

adchester Dog for life

Team:
    Minnesota-Duluth
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...s-it-s-too-hard-listen-victim-stories-n838731

What a tremendous sack of shit. He can't die soon enough.

8. TonyGin&Juice

Team:
    CHOKIES
    The only recommendation for this guy is a meeting of his windpipe with a 12 ga blast.

Irishman likes this.
  9. Southpaw

Southpaw Fuckface Utopia Moderator

I haven't really followed it. What kind of pervert are we tom bout here. We he supposed to be massaging them and he felt their ass and places where there boobs would be if they weren't gymnasts and 12, or was he a fo real raper?

10. DeadMan

Team:
    Michigan
    He basically fingered a bunch of athletes - not just gymnasts - under the guise of medical treatment. I think they were both underage and of age. A bunch being hundreds.

Irishman likes this.
  11. Southpaw

Southpaw Fuckface Utopia Moderator

Oh man. Yeah just kill him and all the people who covered it up need to be outed and never work in any position of authority again. They obviously can't handle it.

12. TonyGin&Juice

Team:
    CHOKIES
    This isn't some bullshit "you violated my 'safe space' by being a man within 10' of me" SJW nonsense, this is legit predatory grooming of victims for years and then using his position and trust to abuse them sexually.

Irishman likes this.
  13. Mr. Radpants

Mr. Radpants Friendship Drive Charging

Team:
    Dublin
  14. CJ_24

CJ_24 Well-Known Member

Team:
    Miami
    Nah. Too quick. I think more along the lines of:

. . . I know this is all internetz tough talk. But seriously, what happened with Nassar is disgusting on so many levels. Many of those levels are articulated by other people in this thread. As a society, we should all be ashamed.

Irishman and goblue96 like this.
  15. pavel

pavel fried foods world champs Utopia Moderator

Team:
    goofyfoots
    I’m sure it’s just coincidence that the sustained heterosexual sexual abuse of minors is seen as less newsworthy than the sustained homosexual sexual abuse of minors

Bmack likes this.
  16. bruin228

bruin228 Madden Mobile Addict NCAA Moderator

Team:
    LEACH
    What the fuck are these people doing?

17. DeadMan

Team:
    Michigan
  18. goblue96

goblue96 Disney and Curling Expert

Team:
    Michigan
    East Lansing needs a good riot to burn the campus to the ground.

Mr. Radpants likes this.
  19. DeadMan

Team:
    Michigan

Good lord.

Irishman likes this.
  20. kella

kella Smug know-it-all Administrator Operations

Just another school for me to root to lose every single game for the rest of eternity, and cast aside the opinions of all their fans and alumni immediately.