• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Mountain West Thread

Clintmartian

Stringer Bell
Agreed Travis. Found out the kid from my high school that went to CSU pretty much got cut since he had too many concussions. If your QB was slightly more accurate that game would have been a lot closer.

As far as BSU is concerned, I wouldn't be surprised if we got an infraction for putting Hedrick back in the game. He looked dead after that hit, t-rex arms and everything. I'm not sure if we can rely Ajayi too long. He likes to bounce it outside too much. Against faster defenses it's going to completely stop the ball moving at all. And Matt Miller is a boss, pretty much like Ed McCaffrey.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Meanwhile, at Aloha Stadium, Hawaii with another close defeat. 38-30 loss to Oregon State. That smarts.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Hawaii won another game. Yay.
Mountain West Standings
[xtable=cellpadding:3|cellspacing:1]
{tbody}
{tr=center}
{td=left}WEST{/td}
{td}CONF{/td}
{td}OVERALL{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}Hawaii{/td}
{td}1-0{/td}
{td}2-4{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}Fresno State{/td}
{td}2-1{/td}
{td}3-4{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}San Diego State{/td}
{td}2-1{/td}
{td}3-3{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}San Jose State{/td}
{td}1-1{/td}
{td}2-3{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}UNLV{/td}
{td}1-2{/td}
{td}2-5{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}Nevada{/td}
{td}1-2{/td}
{td}3-3{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}MOUNTAIN{/td}
{td}CONF{/td}
{td}OVERALL{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}Utah State{/td}
{td}1-0{/td}
{td}4-2{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}Boise State{/td}
{td}2-1{/td}
{td}4-2{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}Colorado State{/td}
{td}1-1{/td}
{td}5-1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}Wyoming{/td}
{td}1-1{/td}
{td}3-3{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}Air Force{/td}
{td}1-2{/td}
{td}4-2{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}New Mexico{/td}
{td}0-2{/td}
{td}2-4{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Mountain conference looks pretty solid this season (other than New mexico)\. Air force is second from bottom right now and yet they beat Boise.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
SJM-SJSUFBC-1116-07-L.jpg

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
If you can't see it for yourself, when it's painfully obvious that SJSU let Hawai'i win out of a sense of compassion for Norm Chow and called off the dogs before kickoff even happened, then you'll never see it. You make me sad, really.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
If you can't see it for yourself, when it's painfully obvious that SJSU let Hawai'i win out of a sense of compassion for Norm Chow and called off the dogs before kickoff even happened, then you'll never see it. You make me sad, really.
Fuck off mate, Hawai'i won without the help of anyone else but themselves. Crap year for the Warriors, and Norm Chow will be gone, but this goes to show you that the mongs from San Hoser are not as special as you naive maggots here on Nutopia think. #fact

나는 하치코와 나는이 메시지를 승인합니다. @Karl Hungus

Last edited:

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Whatever helps you sleep at night, dude. You really need to stop embarrassing yourself about this whole thing, though.
Hawaii needs to stop embarrassing themselves with these poor results and threatening to drop football. I don't need to do shit. I'm just an observer, s'all.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
As long as you'll stop unnecessarily circle-jerking to San Jose State, you'll will get ur wish.

It's nice to get a rise out of Nutopia, as usual. Just doing my job.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
The word "unnecessarily" is where you and everyone else in the free world disagrees.

This is the most under-rated thread on Nutopia.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
So you won't stop circle-jerking to San Jose State, even though it is perfectly clear, they can't hold two middle-fingers to Hawai'i?

As @BearDownUofA likes to say, "This is why we can't have nice things."

Oh Nutopia. Oh you. Oyongo.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
San Jose State is a preeminent football power. What has Hawaii ever done? One BCS Bowl? SJSU scoffs at that.
And several others, too. @DeadMan, @jamesnathan and @Clintmartian are confirmed for being each other's circ. Getting shut out by your own sanity to the tune of a 13-0 loss to Hawaii makes you a football power? Never bow down, you mongs. Keep at it.

OTOH, I have succeeded in bringing life back to this thread because I finally got you numbskulls to talk. Ur vellkom.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
You sure about that, @Brick? Team BTT is bossing Dat MWC.
Standings so far.

Mountain West Standings
[xtable=cellpadding:3|cellspacing:1]
{tbody}
{tr=center}
{td=left}WEST{/td}
{td}CONF{/td}
{td}OVERALL{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}* - Nevada{/td}
{td}3-3{/td}
{td}6-4{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}San Diego State{/td}
{td}3-3{/td}
{td}5-5{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}Fresno State{/td}
{td}3-3{/td}
{td}4-6{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}x - Hawaii{/td}
{td}2-4{/td}
{td}3-8{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}x - San Jose State{/td}
{td}2-4{/td}
{td}3-7{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}x - UNLV{/td}
{td}1-5{/td}
{td}2-9{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}MOUNTAIN{/td}
{td}CONF{/td}
{td}OVERALL{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}* - Colorado State{/td}
{td}5-1{/td}
{td}9-1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}* - Boise State{/td}
{td}5-1{/td}
{td}8-2{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}* - Utah State{/td}
{td}5-1{/td}
{td}8-3{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}* - Air Force{/td}
{td}4-2{/td}
{td}8-2{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}Wyoming{/td}
{td}2-4{/td}
{td}4-6{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=center}
{td=left}x - New Mexico{/td}
{td}1-5{/td}
{td}3-7{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

Testify Travis. Colorado State won again. They have a really good women's volleyball team, too.

Hawaii is going to have to replace its entire coaching staff. Even with this 37-35 victory over UNLV. Fuck this coaching staff. Fire em all, Ben Jay, now!

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
I loved how SJSU allowed Utah State to honor their seniors on senior night this past Friday. Their graciousness in the midst of their awesomeness, knows no bounds. Respect. Recognize.
admit it. u want the lizards from byu to crawl back to the mwc where they belong. its ok 2 come out. we no bite.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Oh Hachiko.

You are worse than Rutgersal.
Don't care, don't matter. Point's already made: I just don't get the SJSU circlejerk in this thread, whether it's serious or not. At least something is going on here and I'm getting you guys to talk. And this is why I'm proud to follow UH and hope for changes from the coaching staff.

ey-Iosefa-TD-San-Jose.jpg

images

Q.E.D.

And I could be worse, like the aforementioned JJ. The new Jack the Ripper.

Last edited:

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

If I'm rustling your jimmies, I'm doing my job. My crusade against SJSU will continue, so long as you mainstreamers continue to vouch for them.

Last edited:

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Sounds like @Hachiko is the latest victim of the SJSU Utopia Meme.

:Straight-Face:

Now while this won't change my opinion that Hawai'i is still a better team than SJSU, it would be nice if you put some background regarding this, @osick87. I don't really see a meme, just some gratuitous...leg-humping that is all Greek to me.
(Like forthcoming.)

osick87

Community Liaison
Way back some Miami Fan got all huffy about people saying SJSU was going to win the Championship. Since then SJSU has sort of became the Utopia troll team.

Wooly

Oh my god :laughing: Thank you Hachiko for this amazing display of ignorance and overreaction

He was not aware of the SJSU meme , so I can see how he would react WTF to people constantly pimping SJSU over other schools. That meme was a long time ago, I am sure plenty of people over the past 5 years didn't know what it was about either.

Hachiko, FYI, many years ago there was a Miami superfan who was trolled because someone said SJSU was a better team. It was an obvious farce we thought, but he continued to be upset that people would say SJSU was the best team in CFB. People (including myself) kept piling on in that thread as he got more and more upset. It has been a meme here at Utopia ever since, but the context is never explained. You just get an occasional post from someone about how SJSU is the best team ever.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
He was not aware of the SJSU meme , so I can see how he would react WTF to people constantly pimping SJSU over other schools. That meme was a long time ago, I am sure plenty of people over the past 5 years didn't know what it was about either.

Hachiko, FYI, many years ago there was a Miami superfan who was trolled because someone said SJSU was a better team. It was an obvious farce we thought, but he continued to be upset that people would say SJSU was the best team in CFB. People (including myself) kept piling on in that thread as he got more and more upset. It has been a meme here at Utopia ever since, but the context is never explained. You just get an occasional post from @jamesnathan about how SJSU is the best team ever.

FYP. Thanks, Wooly.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Meanwhile, despite a late rally from Hawai'i, they came up short in a 28-21 loss to Fresno. Gr8 way to end a season, boys. Oh yes, and a world class performance from SJSU against the Aztecs.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Colorado State gets Slamdaddy151'd by Utah. O @Travis7401. Meanwhile, Utah State and Air Force won and Nevada sucks, as usual.

Last edited:

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Dear Nutopia,

Boise State won the Fiesta Bowl. The Mountain West is avenged!

Signed,

The Hachiko.

Renegade

Charge on!
Article on the MWC's uneven TV distribution. While the chart shows zero for Hawaii, they actually earned $2.3m through their independent deal with Time Warner Oceanic. All Hawaii home rights belong to Hawaii rather than the MWC, and thus the MWC doesn't distribute any TV money to them.

Otherwise, Boise State doubled up everyone else and three schools got just $80,000. Definitely interesting to see if this system can be sustained long-term, especially if Boise stops being an elite program.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/sport...versity/bronco-beat-blog/article45218067.html