• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MLB 2023 Thread

worst2first

this rangers stadium has no fucking character

It's the light industrial business park of ballparks. It's got great sight lines and watching a game there is fun, but I agree with you. I think it's made worse by the appearance of its predecessor. Of course, the old ballpark was too hot to watch games in for about half the season.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
Finally watched the PBS Frontline special about the Astros sign stealing. I thought it was pretty fair and raised the question that most MLB and Astros fans have had about the entire situation for years leading up to it and how Manfred handled it. Most of it was stuff I'd already learned m'self, but there were a few new things and thoughts shared in it. So much blame to go around. I get mocked on here for saying "others were also cheating," but my emphasis was on the next part of my statement that "the Astros were dumb to do it in a way that anyone could go back and track it and prove they did it." I should have been more careful with my wording on here, but it was never meant as an endorsement of what they did. More of a mockery of my own for the clunky way they actually did it. If you love MLB, it might be worth seeking this out. I'd be curious what others think of it.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
It's the light industrial business park of ballparks. It's got great sight lines and watching a game there is fun, but I agree with you. I think it's made worse by the appearance of its predecessor. Of course, the old ballpark was too hot to watch games in for about half the season.
This goes for every ballpark built after 2000.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
bochy is such a boomer. challenging this clearly dropped ball

worst2first

Leclerc is a fucking moron. Walk a .165 hitter with no post-season appearances and then decide to start throwing in the zone to Altuve. Fuck you, Jose Leclerc.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
that change up is something that would lead to the random citizen getting a hit! amazingly bad

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
semien didn't even try to lay down a sacrifice. Bochy is a fucking bum

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
did they stop pitching around the best hitters or something? what happened to the 2-0 playoff games

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
baseball players love wearing chains. it's like they're all Italian

CJ_24

I dislike that cheating little shit Altuve. Ever since he covered his chest on that game winner because he was hiding his cheating buzzer. Fuck him. Machado is more respectable

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
leclerc is really gonna fuck this up again huh