• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MLB 2023 Thread

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Ohtani went 6 innings of shutout ball, striking out 10.

The Angels are now losing 2-1 in the 8th after Aaron Loup blew the lead.

A tale as old as time
This really is criminal to have him on such a s hit franchise

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
GivingExhaustedLice-max-1mb.gif

plz to bookmark this

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
People are going to turn on this pitching staff so goddamn fast

Wolfman21

Jack Flaherty has walked 7 through 4 innings and thrown 80 pitches.

The shutout and no-hitter are still intact though

Wolfman21

Acuna and Olson go back to back to lead off the game and Strider has k'd 5 of the first 6 batters. Great 2 innings in DC

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations

they're getting no hit thru 6 in the game today

:kekleo:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Can Charlie Blackmon go fuck hisself please. I mean fuck he gets a hit every time against the padres.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Not sure how they are going to keep Azocar on the field once tatis is back but they need to find a way.

Xander quickly climbing my list of favorite pads too.

worst2first

I was going to try to watch the Phillies at Rangers tonight, but this ESPN broadcast is unwatchable. Michael Kay and A-Rod are terrible, and the umpire cam is garbage as a default camera angle. I wouldn't mind if they went to it occasionally, but not for every pitch.

worst2first

I'm looking forward to a season where I have a reason to watch the Rangers. The last few seasons have been dumpster fires. I'm not saying anyone should crown their ass, but hopefully, they'll remain relevant.

Brick

ROCKIES were in first place in NL west a few weeks into last season. curb ur enthusiasm!

Wolfman21

Bogaerts is a great player. I can’t believe the Sox let him get away.

for the years and money he got, at 30 years old, I can. Very few can play into their mid to late 30's at a good level. The age of 30 is usually a pretty good indicator that guys will start falling off...some more rapidly than others. I assume SD thinks their window to win is in the next 2-3 years, which is why they sold the farm a bit down the line to get Bogaerts. I assume if Bogaerts would have been good with a 5 year extension, the red sox would have been good to go with it. However, especially since they're not exactly in a "win now" mode, signing him for what he just signed for with the Padres would have put an end to them being competitive for atleast the next decade. So they would have had Bogaerts, but not much else. Unless he bucks the norm, extremely, the last half of his contract is going to be a big drain on the Padres. They better win in the next few years or find some way to make his contract not hinder them in the future.