• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MLB 2023 Thread

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
All the big crazy trades over the last few years and the best move the padres made has been claiming Sanchez off waivers.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
How long until Joyce is the closer?

Shohei Ohtani struck out 16 and hit for the cycle, the first time a starting pitcher has ever hit for the cycle. Middle reliever Ben Joyce tossed two scoreless innings with fastball speeds over 104 mph. Mike Trout hit two home runs and added an RBI single as the Angels lost to the Dodgers in interleague action, 15-6.

Wolfman21

also, the braves booth with Smoltz, Glavine, Francoeur and Chipper was about as chaotic and fun as i imagined it would be

Brick

rockies were already bad but now blackmon, cron, bryant, rodgers all hurt. lol. prolly gonna have worst record in nashnul league.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
That last homer lol 472 feet. The padres are just that team, man. No way they make the playoffs.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I love Pedro on mlb tonight. He’s the best. When you get him together with Plesac and Reynolds it is must see tv

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Wow. It’s been so long for the Twins that I actually might know of multiple guys on that roster. Mauer, Morneau, Santana, Liriano, uh…Radke? Jacques Jones? Ghost of Chuck Knoblauch?
We called him Chuck Knucklenbluck

This was years before Nucc if U Bucc Boi otherwise we would have called him that