• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
ESPN has the worst baseball coverage of all the networks by far. I’d rather watch Bally Sports local broadcasts. Tbs, Fox are both better too.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I’m watching the ESPN video,with the Phillies audio feed on about a 30 second delay and I have no regerts.

Wolfman21

Ian Happ on twitter simping for ghost runner extra inning rule for the playoffs and i've never been happier that the Braves didn't trade for him this season

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Musgrove ain’t the one cheating, he’s been outstanding for years. OTOH, I’ve never seen Grisham look anywhere close to this good

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Lol Mets and Showalter still a bunch of babies. Started the year crying about balls slipping and end it crying about them not slipping.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Nailed all my predictions. Hope I’m wrong about the dodgers owning the padres but I doubt it. Pretty awesome to win a playoff series after that season though. It’s all gravy now.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Joe a legend.

Coming down the stretch I was really hoping it would break that the Padres played the Mets and it seemed unlikely for a while. Just seemed like the Padres owned them during the season.

Team is playing well at the right time but I just think the Dodgers are way too good.