• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Cruz broke Stanton’s exit velocity record the other day. 122. Something. Stanton previously held the top spot and also all of the top 5 lol. Now he’s 2-6.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Wow he got it. Go Hader.

Now onto Dodgers/Mets. DeGrom on the mound. Costas on the call. Baseball fan bliss.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Imagine if baseball was ~72 games between about 20 teams, and every team was loaded? Play 3-game series every Th, Fr, Sa.

24 week-season, plus a total of 6 weeks on the front and back for ST and playoffs? I feel like baseball is such a slog with these stupid midweek games between goofball franchises like Milwaukee-Arizona or whatever...

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Mets fans are so bad. But I can't give them the edge over Phillies fans until they invade Nats Park by tour bus, urinate in public at the park, and start multiple fights.

I can't even imagine what Mets/Phillies games are like in person.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Mets fans are so bad. But I can't give them the edge over Phillies fans until they invade Nats Park by tour bus, urinate in public at the park, and start multiple fights.

Terrible. Just terrible.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations

Judging them by mode of transportation is classist. True Nats fans Spot Hero a condo building parking spot 60 feet from the entrance for $35.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm kidding of course people taking a tour bus to a major league game are disgusting

CJ_24

Brewers, Padres, and Phillies fighting for the last playoff spot is a battle to see who will collapse the least. Would not be shocked if Arizona or San Fansisco come back and steal it

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yankees are starting to choke man. Lead down to 4 games in the loss column after this shutout loss tonight. Playing down there in the quiet mausoleum of a stadium it’s like some slow murder. Listening to Michael Kay and Paul O’Neil call the game and you’d think this team was already dead. How the fuck did they end up like this?? They were killing everyone all year.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Yankees are starting to choke man. Lead down to 4 games in the loss column after this shutout loss tonight. Playing down there in the quiet mausoleum of a stadium it’s like some slow murder. Listening to Michael Kay and Paul O’Neil call the game and you’d think this team was already dead. How the fuck did they end up like this?? They were killing everyone all year.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Brewers, Padres, and Phillies fighting for the last playoff spot is a battle to see who will collapse the least. Would not be shocked if Arizona or San Fansisco come back and steal it
It’s two spots tho

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The pitching is more impressive than the hitting to me to me. Aaron Judge going to win the MVP, but they need to create a new award for Shohei.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
When your team leader is batting .270 lol

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I’ve both played and watched baseball since I was 5 years old and I have never heard the term “automatic double” until mlb the show 22. Even in past additions I feel like they said ground rule double. Why they do this?

CJ_24

What a jackass. I feel like it's a common rule that adults at the game give the ball to a kid. Every game I go to, I'll give a scan of the section and see where families near me are, so if I ever happen to have a ball come my way, I can turn and toss the ball to some kid.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations

What a jackass. I feel like it's a common rule that adults at the game give the ball to a kid. Every game I go to, I'll give a scan of the section and see where families near me are, so if I ever happen to have a ball come my way, I can turn and toss the ball to some kid.

And tip ur fedora