• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Madden 25 PS4 Teamplay League

GR8 2 B FL G8R

So Teamplay on PS4 is pretty borked with no communities, records, etc.

To remedy this, my brother, cousins, friends, and I hope to establish something of an online teamplay league.

Would you and your closest team playing friends be interested?

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Why did the Dog and Pony show get clean out of hand? Why did Coon-boy shoot the Mare/Mayor? Why is this kid standing in a airplane cockpit attached to a bus chassis? What sort of father would take his son to see something that was obviously created by a Redneck, and therefore defended with the castle doctrine/2nd amendment rights? Why was Mr. Wolf smoking Opium?

There are so many questions to be answered.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Didn't even listen to the song, did you? Why would someone post a video that is more than half credits/blank screen if it wasn't to show you that the music was the real focal point.