• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Go Big Blue Balls

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
CLQsLtOWUAE9uFw.jpg

Big Ten Media Days Press Conference
"After much thought and consideration, I have decided to adopt a more option-oriented approach on offense," Coach Harbaugh said during Wednesday's . "My time at San Francisco with a dual-threat quarterback showed me how explosive those types of offenses can be. What you see this fall in Ann Arbor will be a full commitment to time-tested principles from Michigan's glory days. The wishbone and winged helmet will be together again."

Buffalo%20Army%20Football-3.jpg

In an unexpected move, Harbaugh has hired Army head coach and Paul Johnson disciple Jeff Monken to call the plays on offense this year for the Wolverines. Monken comes to the Great Lakes area after a successful stint at West Point and leading Georgia Southern into FBS play in the last decade.

If the 2002 GSU playbook is any indication, Michigan will run a tried and true option offense similar to the service academies and Georgia Tech.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Man-killed-in-shooting-at-Detroit-gas-station.jpg

Breaking: Michigan OC Killed in Detroit Gas Station Robbery
Less than one week after joining Jim Harbaugh at Michigan, Jeff Monken is dead. Monken, the highly-touted option guru, was fatally shot twice in the chest late Thursday evening in West Detroit. Monken was heading back to Ann Arbor after spending the week in the city recruiting high school prospects.

Coach Harbaugh made a statement early this morning on the front steps of the Michigan field house:
"Our entire staff is shocked by last night's events. I've known Coach Monken for the better part of the last decade, and he was always a well-mannered man off the football field. He will be greatly missed by the entire University of Michigan community. We pray authorities bring the culprits to justice and provide at least a small amount of healing to the Monken and Michigan families."

Eye witnesses claim Jeff Monken attempted to intervene when two caucasian males in their late teens entered the gas station and held the attendant at gun point. After the thieves fled, the attendant immediately called 911. Monken died at the scene before medical responders arrived. Authorities are still searching for the perpetrators.

Monken is survived by his wife, Beth, and three daughters: Amelia, Isabelle, and Evangeline. The University of Michigan has stated they will pay the entirety of Monken's four year salary. En lieu of flowers, both the Monken family and university have requested donations be made to the Detroit Boys and Girls Club to help inner-city youth. A vigil for Coach Monken will be held at Michigan Stadium Sunday evening at 8 PM.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Michigan defeats Georgia State in final minute, 27-20. Mack leads the way with 144 rushing yards. A clutch catch by Townsend on the winning drive setup a Mack rushing score. Wolverines move to 2-1.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Michigan finishes the 2021 season with a 5-7 record one shy of a bowl game. Coach Harbaugh says the sudden death of Jeff Monken left the team in shambles, particularly on the offensive side of the ball.

"We just couldn't concentrate on a week-to-week basis because of off-field events. Without Coach [Monken], we lost our identity and direction." - an anonymous offensive player

With the offseason in full swing, Coach Harbaugh has a number of big name coaching calling for a shot at running the UM offense. Among the list of coaches is NFL guru John Gruden.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
After allegations of sexual relations with Nick Saban's daughter, Lane Kiffin fled to Ann Arbor to become Harbaugh's 2nd OC in as many years.

"My wife made me make a decision: move to the banks of Lake Michigan or let her have a threesome with AJ McCarron & his wife. I hate AJ, so we're here."

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Michigan gets a solid win against rival #16 Notre Dame 20-14. The Wolverines were pitching a shutout until the 4th quarter and relied on the running game to secure the win.

@Akecheta came really close on two separate plays - one near fumble on a bad pitch and then a failed 4th down attempt on my 2 yard line that was arguably a 1st down. That was a grind it out, sim game. Well played.

Stats-UM-ND
1st Downs-13-7
Rushing-182-92
Passing-105-214
Turnovers-1-2
TOP-18:17-9:43

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Michigan falls 45-10 at #2 Nebraska. The Black Shirts had 5 takeaways. The Wolverine passing game was accurate, but too many passes went to the wrong team. The rushing game managed -3 yards on the ground, the worst in Harbaugh's tenure and arguably the worst in UM history. The boosters are getting anxious...

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Michigan comes back from a 14 point halftime lead to win 20-17. Cal misses two field goals late after starting the game hot.

This game was really a back and forth battle. I'm assuming Cal used to be a user team, but they were stacked everywhere. My game plan worked perfectly even though it was a slow start. Running backs came up huge. QB got on fire in the 4th quarter on the game-winning drive.

The key call was early in the fourth quarter in 4th & 2. I had the choice of kicking or going for it. I decided to take the 3 points, and that became the difference in the ball game.

My defense came up big too. Cal wen no huddle all game, and it took me two quarters to get used to it and find a package that worked. 3 points allowed in the 2nd half allowed me to stick to my game plan and run the ball.

Coach Harbaugh after the game:
"After last week's embarrassing loss, I called Tom [Osborne] and asked him for analysis of our team. I've never reached outside my coaching tree before, but he's been coaching the game for decades and has a national championship under his belt. His sage advice combined with the heart of this team led to today's win. Tom may have saved me my job."

Kiffin's play calling was superb throughout the game, moving away from his pass happy tendencies to a more balanced attack. The run/pass ratio was a 50:50 split, and despite two INTs, the passing game looked incredible.

An interesting surprise of the day was the play of two young guns: WR & 2nd string QB Rondell Herman and RB Timmy Christensen. Herman made some big catches in the 3rd quarter leading to one of Christensen's two touchdowns.

Senior TE Maurice Davis had his best game of the season, catching 9 passes for 97 yards.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
In a letter to the UM student paper, Harbaugh wrote:
"The Big Ten & NCAA commissioners need to rewrite the rule book and laws of physics to bring fairness to the sport."