• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Draft Time

ORadpants

Help us O'sbi-Wan Kenobis, you're our only hopes

long_time_star_wars.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Fuck sake...he woulda been there at 9 tony...you gave up 2 firsts to move up 2 spots and get a reliever?

I thought that dude was pretty interesting. You can call him a reliever because of 2 pitches, but both pitches are ELITE and with 75 stamina he can pitch every day in a @ZackMills gimmick system. I'd take that dude in a heartbeat and build my entire pitching strategy around him pitching 15 innings a week.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Couple of reasons for this trade - one I really wanted an ELITE sinker ball pitchers now that I’ve went pitching and defense first. Two, this guy has an elite sinkerball so he might do well as a starter, especially with that sinker potential being so high and me finally making defense a priority. Three, I only have so much money to sign picks since I’ve been an LOL poorz for five plus seasons. I’d rather know I can sign this guy and my 2nds than roll the dice on signing two 1st and two 2nds.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm pretty sure Beefalo hasn't scored more than 4 runs in a game all season and we're still doing good so you should be okay

ebarws6

stAy
Having trouble logging in to the draft app online, it should be the same password as I use in-game, correct? Both my new password and the one yankee was using are not working.

NML

Having trouble logging in to the draft app online, it should be the same password as I use in-game, correct? Both my new password and the one yankee was using are not working.

No it’s different. Probably “baseball”