• Attention visitors:

Registration has been disabled due to the sheer number of bots signing up for nonsense accounts. IF YOU ARE A LEGITIMATE PERSON, email utopiasreg@gmail.com and request an account. Just give me your account name and I will create one for you and send you the initial password.

Do you still need to access this site via the IP?

cmq

Neo
Operations
Please post here if the domain still doesn't work for you and you still need to access the site via the IP address.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Me but only at work. Ill see if it is still messing up monday tho, don't need to fix anything for me

kella

Smug know-it-all
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If you can't use the URL by now, geo-loc by IP your DNS servers and drive over there and force the cache urself.

This probably won't work, but it's a nice sentiment.

kella

Smug know-it-all
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is there anyone out there right now still struggling with either Tapatalk or Mobile? I made some DNS changes last night and everything should have propagated out. You might see some issues with corporate filters for a little while because Nutopia was technically an unknown/new domain for a little while last night.

Additionally, while the DNS issue was occurring I had to direct Tapatalk to http://nutopiasports.com rather than the WWW. You need to remove your saved instance of Nutopia in tapatalk and then re-add it.

kella

Smug know-it-all
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Try without the www

That error is really bizarre, because nothing in our .htaccess directs anyone to the root like that. It should send everyone to /forum/index.php