• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dat Week 13 Thread- Brought to You by @bruin

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The first one.

Furd-MSU already happened recently and Furd-Iowa would be a similar game.

Wolfman21

UNC on pace for 140

I've never cut my tv off on a pack game in the first quarter. Just did it. UNC is good enough to do this on their own but the refs have basically put the shit on a silver platter for them.

Oh well...6 out of the last nine and we've handed them their ass multiple times so it is what it is.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Lol blaming refs.

This team hasn't beaten anybody worth a shit all year. They're not good. And the 6 out of 9 shit is something a UNC fan would say. This program is the definition of uninspired mediocrity. Herp derp Shreveport bowl though what an accomplishment.

Time to crank up the Super Nintendo

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
If Penn State can figure out their OL, Shaquon Barkley could be the next great RB. He's constantly dodging guys in the backfield and getting yards. If he can do that 5 yards downfield instead of in the backfield, he'll get a ton of yards.

Wolfman21

lol, not blaming them...just noticing that every call the refs have made this game has gone in UNC's favor. Miss that 2nd kickoff that went out of bounds that they called a touchback? The holding on Rose that allowed Trubisky to get away and throw the TD? The "late hit" where the two refs running down the sideline right next to it held their flags and a guy 20 yards away throws a flag?

I know we'd still be getting our ass beat without it, but the help they've gotten is obvious whether on purpose or not.

As for the "6 out of 9 shit is something a UNC fan would say" well fuck that. Is it not a fact that we've won 6 out of 9? They love to pull up the "all time record" when we didn't even start offering scholarships for like 30+ years after they did. So fuck em. I don't give a fuck about a UNC fan

Wolfman21

you troll. notice they just called an offensive holding on UNC eh? heh...oldest trick in the book. UNC basketball has made a living on shit like this since forever ago. All of the critical calls go their way and then they make some bullshit calls later when the games out of hand to make it look "even". But, it is what it is. We'll try again next year with a RS Sophomore QB that has no meaningful snaps under his belt and when hes been in the game looks like a deer in headlights. But hes big and has a strong arm! Can't wait!

Wolfman21

for real doh, the real problem is they're doing basic handoffs straight up the gut and picking up 15-30 yard chunks.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
God, Penn State. I think I've seen them burn 5 timeouts in the past 2 weeks to avoid delay of game penalties. That annoys me to no end.

PSUEagle

This PSU game is painful: they're going to put up some points but lose in the end. Worst case for me today:laughing:

Wolfman21

$10 says UNC scores a touchdown before halftime. 49 seconds left on the clock. We've given up touchdowns with less than a minute to go before the drive starts on multiple occasions this season.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Oh you mad

_1428338228.jpg

Wooly

If Penn State can figure out their OL, Shaquon Barkley could be the next great RB. He's constantly dodging guys in the backfield and getting yards. If he can do that 5 yards downfield instead of in the backfield, he'll get a ton of yards.
Barkley looks great. True Freshman iIRC, and he does it with a mediocre to below average OL. He is a star in the making. Best back since Larry Johnson or Kajana Carter at PSU?

Wooly

I always loved Carter, but he also played on that 94 team, with perhaps the best team and best offense in the country, so it was easier to get those Heisman type numbers. He was a beast, but he had a lot of help. They had Brady TE, Collins QB, McDuffie WR, and a few others that played in the NFL. Larry Johnson didn't have the same supporting cast, and Barkley has no where near it.

PSUEagle

I always loved Carter, but he also played on that 94 team, with perhaps the best team and best offense in the country, so it was easier to get those Heisman type numbers. He was a beast, but he had a lot of help. They had Brady TE, Collins QB, McDuffie WR, and a few others that played in the NFL. Larry Johnson didn't have the same supporting cast, and Barkley has no where near it.

Dad and I are still bitter about that year: should have been a split title since the BCS didn't exist back then. But no, had to give DR TOM his MNC.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Wished you had mentioned ur certainty earlier so I could have put monies on it:thumbsup:

Should've just asked @Brick, he knows UCLA likes to choke.

Serious about the Hundley factor. The one time Rosen kept on an option, he picked up 10+. Otherwise, he gave every time into a loaded box and sat in the pocket on passing plays, aside from one scramble where again, he picked up a big gain.

Hundley's scramble cheese always killed SC.