• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Daddy at Miss State now on espn

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Hey fuck fluffs title requirements first n foremost n then fuck his bitch n the fsu clique he claim. G8r side when we ride come equipped w game.

This game is awesome. I love seeing daddy go down in flame s n I love dan mullen because he is a former g8r corch.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I too am enjoying the destruction of A&M
I am praying to the PLUR gods that similar destructions occur in oxford and wherever the auburn LSU game is.

I want everyone to lose. I'm rooting for football nihilsm

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
so this guy is down 18, kicks the xp. you are basically conceding. An onside kick here and I crown kevin sumlin as stupidest mother fucker on the planet.

DOn't give me some spiel about him being a great coach or some shit.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
"ah well wif our great onside kick recovery game I figured we could get the 3 possession in a minute 20."

Fuck off kevin sumlin.

And don't come in here with any fanboy shit either. We're talking fucking logic.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I see A&M cut it to 17 so they'll only drop a spot. Everyone will see how close this game really was and how strong the SEC West is. Florida and Tennessee also played a close game the way football is meant to be played so both should be in the top 15 by tomorrow.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
So Georgia is the GOAT then South Carolina is for beating them then Mizzou is for beating them but Daddy A&M is still the GOAT because they have that NATIONAL TV SEC WIN over South Carolina but Mississippi State is now sure fire playoff team.

FUCK THE SEC.

Taishair

I see six people who have a lot of sand they need to get out of thier collective vagina's. I don't know if you just hate the SEC or hate A&M and I don't care about your childish reasons. Threads like this make it clear that you have moved from a good natured attitude of competition to something purely negative. I hope that you are not just proud but also self aware of how you look.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I see six people who have a lot of sand they need to get out of thier collective vagina's. I don't know if you just hate the SEC or hate A&M and I don't care about your childish reasons. Threads like this make it clear that you have moved from a good natured attitude of competition to something purely negative. I hope that you are not just proud but also self aware of how you look.

It was a dumb sequence of decisions! Will stand by that forever! It can't be explained away!

Rob's FSU

Dxpu3FB.gif

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
I dont know if I was one of the chosen six but I have no ill will towards a&m. college football is best when there is chaos at the top of the rankings

Taishair

I won't deny we played poor....really poor. That was probably the worst game of A&M football that I have ever watched. That said I still support my team and I don't hate Miss State over it. Sure hope Sumlin and Spav get on those receivers cause 15 dropped passes is 15 too many.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Their offense was awful today though. I think they gave up 28 in the first half? That's pretty bad but they probably did that a lot last year and still won games. Their offense was dog shit. They put up 17 points really.

Taishair

Honestly I am beginning to question if the defense is a coaching issue, a training issue, or a player issue.