• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Corching Carousel/ Hot Seat 23-24

Brick

Who is LSU's OC because this Jayden Daniels isn't same one from Arizona State, where he was shaky & the players was glad he got ghost when he transferred
it is DENBRICK + kelly's offense.

Denbrock served on Kelly’s Grand Valley State staff for seven years (1992-98) and then followed that with seven years (2010-16) at Notre Dame.

Brick

yeah i never watched ND when he was there. his cincy offenses with COLLAROS and PIKE were really FUN.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I know this is clownzano but all he did is ask the question. This answer reminds me of Mario cristobal before he left

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
yeah i never watched ND when he was there. his cincy offenses with COLLAROS and PIKE were really FUN.

that Cincinnati team was lethal in NCAA 2010. I would throw every play of the game lol

Mame YO

slings rocks
Word is that OSU is only willing/can only offer ~6M/yr while the MSU deal is rumored to be >$8M/yr.

Oregon has one of the highest income tax rates in the nation so there is no way that helps even things out.

Still seems bad. Seems like a death penalty type of situation for OSU. Again, rivalry aside, I have friends and family that hold degrees from OSU so to see them get relegated to a MWC alliance and lose their corch would suck for them. My BIL won’t even discuss realignment if it gets brought up. It’s VinceMcMahon.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
And for what it’s worth, MSU is not a good job imo. They might be like the 6-8th best team in a good year in the B1G. tOSU, Michigan, Oregon, USC, UCLA, Washington, Wisconsin are all probably better programs and you aren’t beating your in state rival basically ever as long as they are the way they are currently. Idk why corches take these jerbs for a million or two extra per year when they get fired and end up like Helfrich making 60k as an analyst or GA or something after. Kills their career.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
And for what it’s worth, MSU is not a good job imo. They might be like the 6-8th best team in a good year in the B1G. tOSU, Michigan, Oregon, USC, UCLA, Washington, Wisconsin are all probably better programs and you aren’t beating your in state rival basically ever as long as they are the way they are currently. Idk why corches take these jerbs for a million or two extra per year when they get fired and end up like Helfrich making 60k as an analyst or GA or something after. Kills their career.

$$$$$$$ and ego.

Coaching high level footbaw, especially as the head coach, is quite lucrative. Yes, most of them going to schools like MSU aren't going to set the world on fire and revive the Bubba Smith days of the early 60s, but I think most of them are confident (or foolishly cocky?) enough to believe they can.

But even if they just manage to meet or exceed expectations, they will land somewhere else with another high paying job as long as they are still into #corchlyf.

Brick

smith move is fucking baffling. middle finger to your alma mater to leave for a MID job when he could have at least held them over for a year or two with the pac-2 hanging over their head, and his corching stock would have been fine. at least fine enough to get a job like michigan state.

Mame YO

slings rocks
1) I still generally agree with the idea of Texas aTm being a turnkey winner and elite jerb in isolation,
2) but this doesn’t happen in isolation. Georgia, bama, LSU, Texas, etc exist.
3) an ELITE corch could turn aTm into a monster with the right timing. Say Saban retires. That kind of event opens things up a bit if you make the right move.

Otherwise the jerb is where corches go to end their careers fat? Maybe they hire a CROOT guy for now?

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
What the fuck? He was 7-6 last year including getting thumped by fucking Iowa in a bowl game.

Super underwhelming hire.