• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Club Soccer That’s Not The Premier League Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Lukaku:

giphy.gif

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT

My first Argentine Futbol match - Rosario Central vs. Estudiantes de La Plata.

As far as energy in the stadium - if the MLS is a well-taught, well-acted high school play, this shit is fucking Broadway, hermanos.

I've been to numerous LA Galaxy games, and although the Galaxians and Angel City Brigade in the terraces behind the goals try to copy the energy, constant singing, and banging of drums that foreign clubs have, honestly they're a pale imitation - American wannabe fans playing dress-up to try to counterfeit "tradition" that's barely a couple of decades old.

The pregame singing and chants were awesome - I'd like to say the atmosphere was like a college football game, but even that isn't quite accurate, although I have not attended an SEC game. The sound of 40,000 people singing in unison, at the top of their lungs - is something to truly be experienced. The game itself was kind of a dud, a scoreless draw, with Estudiantes blocking a a PK attempt by Central, but the constant energy from the crowd was mesmerizing.

Snorky's Shame

Group A: Bayern, Manchester United, København, Galatasaray

Group B: Sevilla, Arsenal, PSV, Lens

Group C: Napoli, Real Madrid, Braga, Union Berlin

Group D: Benfica, Internazionale, Salzburg, Real Sociedad

Group E: Feyenoord, Atletico, Lazio, Celtic

Group F: Paris, Dortmund, Milan, Newcastle

Group G: Manchester City, Leipzig, Crvena zvezda, Young Boys

Group H: Barcelona, Porto, Shakhtar, Antwerp

I just hope the Group Stage is so good that they keep this format next year, kind of like FIFA ditching 3 team groups for the World Cup.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
angrycricketguy.png

A few years ago feels like Hertha were on the brink of doing this themselves. Ffs

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
MAC ALLISTER vs MAC ALLISTER in Group E of Europa League!

Group B is the most FUN and not just because BRIGHTFUN is in it

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk