• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

CFB Playoff Top 25 Rankings Presented By In-N-Out

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
These rankings are quite hilarious in that they're awful.

TCU and Baylor both being out of the top 5 is kind of a joke. No respect for the Big 12.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
To the folks complaining that Alabama is in the Top 4 after losing by two touchdowns at home to Ole Miss:

Ohio State lost 35-21 to unranked Virginia Tech last year at home. How did that turn out?

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
These rankings are quite hilarious in that they're awful.

TCU and Baylor both being out of the top 5 is kind of a joke. No respect for the Big 12.

Strength of schedule doe. I like Okie State to win the Big 12 anyways.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
November playoff rankings

KwG73.jpg

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Well, this probably means that both Bama and LSU could survive a loss and still get into the playoff. Ugh.

Simo77

To the folks complaining that Alabama is in the Top 4 after losing by two touchdowns at home to Ole Miss:

Ohio State lost 35-21 to unranked Virginia Tech last year at home. How did that turn out?
We did something dumb one time. Therefore do not complain when we do something dumb again.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
@Simo77 How's it dumb if the Buckeyes won the championship? The Giants went 9-7 in the regular season before they beat the undefeated Patriots in the Super Bowl. Should we only crown teams that are undefeated even if they are inferior?

Obviously, the rankings should sort themselves out this year. Most of the Top 10 will beat up on each other or prove themselves. The rankings should be relatively good by December.

Bdub

Based on these rankings the Pac 12 has zero chance of making the playoffs even if Stanford wins out.

Bdub

I just don't get the Bama love this year. They lose to a mediocre ol miss, almost lose to a very average Tennessee.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Who cares. After this weekend one of those SEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCC teams will be gone. With a well played game Clemson will be out of there as well. Kind of amusing tOSU is getting the FSU treatment this year in the first bracket.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Playoffs already got it wrong and allowed an undeserving team a chance at the shampship in their one and only year. Why would we expect anything different in year 2?

-YTC

Until we move to 8 or 16, it will always be unfair, but I'm not sure how OSU was undeserving? Oregon smoked the supposedly most deserving team (FSU) and then lost.

Another difference is the definition of "best" and "most deserving". Two totally different things.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
These rankings are retarded. What has Ohio State proven in the Big Ten that Michigan State hasn't? Michigan State has already beaten Michigan, so they've actually done more.

Big XII is definitely >>>>> than the ACC, which is why Clemson being #1 befuddles me. They've giving a lot of credit to Notre Dame, credit they almost always never deserve.

I know it doesn't really matter but it certainly doesn't inspire confidence in 12 lizard people deciding subjectively who gets to play among 4 teams. CAWLIDGE FOOTBAWWWWWW @Brick

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Lol, Clemson is undefeated? Shows how much I pay attention. I'll go ahead and claim right now the North Dakota riggers have a better chance to win a championship this season than Clemson does.

4-4 Tennessee rated higher than 8-0 Michigan State in that football outsiders poll? What the fuck is this measuring? Alright then.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
basically just ham fisted hot taeks bracketology style two whole months before the games.

I mean, look at the hurr durr don't care posts already!

brilliant move by espn.

They got us by the balls

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Presented by In N Out lol.

So all hype and no actual meat. Sounds about right.

You fucking fucktards do this every year. These rankings don't matter. At least wait until the last week and then bitch.